Pleba Girls Party: If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
I think I noted a spelling error.

Yes, it made perfect sense. :up: And I loved the part where larry finds out about the baby :cute:. (and B smaking gavin :lol: )
And of course, the visitor. *dun dun dunnn* :ohmy:

Seemed a Bono thing to do; gossiping, that is :wink: :lol:

And I've been known to make a few spelling errors, on occasion :shifty:

I don't mind when people point it out politely :laugh:

Do you think Adam would mind me making his little brother into a 'bad guy'? :reject:

Sad_Girl said:

Seemed a Bono thing to do; gossiping, that is :wink :lol

:giggle: :cute:
Yes, yes it does. :heart:

Somewhere in pleba theres a pic of B and....eddie vedder I think?? anyway, they look like a couple of teenage girls whispering and giggling together. :lol:

And I've been known to make a few spelling errors, on occasion :shifty

I don't mind when people point it out politely :laugh

Is a big fat red marker polite? :tongue:

Do you think Adam would mind me making his little brother into a 'bad guy'? :reject:

I'm sure if he objects, you'd be perfectly willing to get together with him and ....discuss things, privately. :shifty:

U2Girl1978 said:
I was playing a game called Worms against my boyfriend. He was a terror squad and I was U2 Coalition. U2 Coalition died. :sad:

:lmao:

you killed u2!!! :sad:
NOOOOOOOO!!! Bonoooooooo!

:p :laugh:

Aha!
Found it.....not Eddie, it's the coldpaly guy.

MissHewson said:
For you!
hvaq07.jpg

:cute:!!

B has frilly sleeves! :giggle: :cute:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I'm sure if he objects, you'd be perfectly willing to get together with him and ....discuss things, privately. :shifty:

:flirt: :hmm: :D

Jules :yikes: I couldn't name characters/a team after the boys in a game where they might 'die' :reject:

I know, I can be a little weird about that stuff :laugh:

Ok,
Question:
How obsessed are you when only a split second glimpse of a picture out of the corner of your eye, and immediately you could tell it was B?

My dad was reading the paper the other day, and as he was turning the pages I actually spotted a pic of B, in his hoodie :drool:
And of course, I very subtly ran off witht this section of the paper when he was done.

:lol:

I know *Brr! - and if someone gets really sick or hypothermic/frostbitten then policy toward all GA lines could change no matter what time of year.

Back
Top Bottom