Pleba Girls Party: If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: Russty, I've had the vicarious hangover before. Glad to hear you had a good time though! Our local gay bar here is so sketchy...sometimes it can be fun but usually, you need to seriously watch yourself :|

:wave: Alright - the new chapter is posted and I'm going off in search of food

BBL

sami0201 said:
whoa that's so weird :ohmy: I went into fanfic to check if SG finished her story and literally the same minute I went in there, she posted it :ohmy: :drool:

*going to read

:lol: :hug:

FlyYourKite said:
:lol: Russty, I've had the vicarious hangover before. Glad to hear you had a good time though! Our local gay bar here is so sketchy...sometimes it can be fun but usually, you need to seriously watch yourself :|

We have such a small town that its hard to get into to much trouble. But you still have to watch yourself a bit. J & V helped me meet a few people who would watch out for me if they weren't there. J use to actually bartend at the bar so he knows everyone. There were a few pretty women in there and a few older gals and one of them tried to hit on V. It was so funny when J implied that V and I were together. :giggle:

My brain feels like its going to ooze out my head. :lol:

See ya later Sami and Fly :D :hug: :hug:

I'm trying to work on getting up the energy to go to town to do some errands. Mr. Cat is beating my ass on getting stuff done today. :lol: Eventually I have to go get us diapers for the baby, toilet paper, and pizza.

go in the tour area and click on the link about where they are until boston..on the last page there's links to pictures of them in mexico...I think those are Larry's kids in some pics :ohmy:

he gon' be pissed!!! :lmao:

:yes: they must be his kids...boy girl and boy :ohmy:

why am I so fascinated by these pics :reject: they truly are a horrid invasion of privacy- and in some pics it's Bono in a clear elevator so you can see him :ohmy:

sami0201 said:
go in the tour area and click on the link about where they are until boston..on the last page there's links to pictures of them in mexico...I think those are Larry's kids in some pics :ohmy:

he gon' be pissed!!! :lmao:

:shocked: I have no doubt that those are little Mullens :ohmy: look at the blonde hair and the shape of their faces!

Wow, he is not going to be happy if he sees those :yikes:

I see Ann was putting her hand out over little Aarons face once she saw the photographers... but they got a few shots before they were noticed :tsk:

I would hate to live like that... I already have issues with the media, from when they would circle an accident scene or a fire like vultures when I was working with Fire/EMS, but I can't imagine them following you around doing just normal everyday stuff :sigh:

Sad_Girl said:

Well thats quite a welcome :lol:

:hug: how are you tonight?
did you get some sleep last night?

I couldn't contain myself, :lol:
I just read the new chapter.

Have I mentioned how much I enjoy your story? :love: Ooo..the drama.......the suspense!

:hug:
I'm doing ok, alittle frazzled trying to get eveything that needs to be done done, but I'm still alive. :lol:
And yes, I got lots of sleep lastnight :drool: It was lovely.

How are you?

What am I doing?

I'll give you a hint....

I can tell you that approx 83% of number one pop hits between 1995 and 2004 repeated their chorus's somewhere bewteen 3 to 5 times.
That females are more likely to get a hit than males, contributing over 50% of the hits, while males only contribute 37%. (the rest are mixed sex groups)
That whites and nonwhites are represented equally.
That *no* redheads got any hits over this entire 10 year period. ( :sad: There go all my pop star dreams)

:nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom