Pleba Girls Party: If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pleban Girls Party - It's not easy being Pleban

... but it's so worth it! :combust:

newgroupshot.jpg

3443C4695232327Ffp643Dot3E23263D863.jpg

8124-2.jpg

Lapoe3.jpg

I'm trying to finish my OTRT chapter - then I can work on the next chapter for that other one I'm writing :shifty:

meanwhile keeping up with the PGP - :crack:

Sad_Girl said:

:eek: :lmao:

Hey! To be a diverse writer, you have to try your hand at lots of different genres :wink:

:lol: That wasn't disapproval! Just a little surprised. I thought from a conversation we had once that that wasn't your ummm... thing, for lack of a better word. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

:lol: That wasn't disapproval! Just a little surprised. I thought from a conversation we had once that that wasn't your ummm... thing, for lack of a better word. :wink:

I had an idea and decided to go for it - read a couple of stories that were actually well written (very beautiful, emotional pieces) that made me change my mind a little bit about the genre - though I still think a lot of the stuff is a bit um... :slant: :eyebrow: :banghead: :yuck:

Last edited:
^ :yes:

I remember seeing one once that was like.
"I was in the crowd. I was jumping. Bono saw me, and he grabbed me on stage. And then he loved me. He sang songs about me, and then the show was over and like, he took me backstage, and I met those other guys. Right, and then he told me he loved me, and we're gonna get married......"

Sad_Girl said:
OMG - If I don't watch it, I'm going to catch Bri on Post count! :shocked: :yikes:

:lol:

:faint:

Either I'm not a post whore anymore, or you've become one. :D

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

"I was in the crowd. I was jumping. Bono saw me, and he grabbed me on stage. And then he loved me. He sang songs about me, and then the show was over and like, he took me backstage, and I met those other guys. Right, and then he told me he loved me, and we're gonna get married......"

:reject: I didn't realize my early work was still floating around out there :shifty:

:lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:

You didn't like my fan-fic? :sad:

:wink:

I'm back girls. :wave:

DUH! I responded to your story SG and didn't even realize it was you! :lol: I'm a dork! But I love the new story! :dance:

Back
Top Bottom