Pleba Girls Party: I want to be with you night and day...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:
JTHBonocolor53.jpg

:combust:

SG found that in your album, I'd never seen it before :drool:

OMG just saw this before iw as going to bed, good dreams tonight :drool: :drool: :combust:

night girls

X

it's like word for word :ohmy:

I waited patiently for the Lord.
He inclined and heard my cry.
He brought me up out of the pit
Out of the miry clay.

I will sing, sing a new song.
How long to sing this song?
How long, how long, how long

You set my feet upon a rock
And made my footsteps firm.
Many will see, many will see and hear.

I will sing, sing a new song
How long to sing this song? .

By the way SG, I really like your new avator. I read the article yesterday. It was really nice to finally get some of Adam's perspective on things.

Mucca said:
By the way SG, I really like your new avator. I read the article yesterday. It was really nice to finally get some of Adam's perspective on things.

Thanks, I love that picture of Adam :drool:

and Yes, I like to read or hear interviews with Adam, because he can be so quiet you sometimes wonder how he sees the world, his life, the band, etc... especially when most of the time when he does speak up it's to make a joke :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

Thanks, I love that picture of Adam :drool:

and Yes, I like to read or hear interviews with Adam, because he can be so quiet you sometimes wonder how he sees the world, his life, the band, etc... especially when most of the time when he does speak up it's to make a joke :lol:

Now if there was only some magazine that would have an article featuring larry.

Mucca said:

Now if there was only some magazine that would have an article featuring larry.

I read one from the fall of 2004 but it was a copy of the interview online, I can't remember the magazine. And the guy actually had to do half of the interview with Bono because Larry wasn't there :lol: and then the second half he did over the phone with Larry :lmao:

You can resize in microsoft word with ease. And it doesn't get distorted like it can in paint. :happy:

Also, photobucket allows you to resize easily, and keeps you update on what size it is. Downside is that you can only do it by specific increments.

Just someone's sig...but it's cute :lol:

"If it's good enough for cheques, then it's good enough for you, buddy!"

~Larry, to some random guy waiting with us outside after the show who told Larry his signature was pretty much illegible
9/21/05

And for those who like a refreshing view of whether grammar is needed for communication. Our friend love_u2_adam shares some insightful thoughts...

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=150817&perpage=15&pagenumber=4

sami0201 said:
it's like word for word :ohmy:

I waited patiently for the Lord.
He inclined and heard my cry.
He brought me up out of the pit
Out of the miry clay.

How long, how long, how long

You set my feet upon a rock
And made my footsteps firm.
Many will see, many will see and hear.

How long to sing this song? .

:lol: thats not too uncommon with Religious music. And I don't think they consider it plagerism when it comes from the Bible, Bri :wink: unless you seriously try and make people think it was yours originally

~BrightestStar~ said:
You can resize in microsoft word with ease. And it doesn't get distorted like it can in paint. :happy:

Also, photobucket allows you to resize easily, and keeps you update on what size it is. Downside is that you can only do it by specific increments.

Just someone's sig...but it's cute :lol:

"If it's good enough for cheques, then it's good enough for you, buddy!"

~Larry, to some random guy waiting with us outside after the show who told Larry his signature was pretty much illegible
9/21/05

And for those who like a refreshing view of whether grammar is needed for communication. Our friend love_u2_adam shares some insightful thoughts...

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=150817&perpage=15&pagenumber=4

I have always loved that sig :lmao: I can SO see Larry saying that :love: :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

I read one from the fall of 2004 but it was a copy of the interview online, I can't remember the magazine. And the guy actually had to do half of the interview with Bono because Larry wasn't there :lol: and then the second half he did over the phone with Larry :lmao:

They couldn't even get him on the phone for the whole thing...:lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

I read one from the fall of 2004 but it was a copy of the interview online, I can't remember the magazine. And the guy actually had to do half of the interview with Bono because Larry wasn't there :lol and then the second half he did over the phone with Larry :lmao

:lmao:!

:edge: Lardence, your interviewer is here!
:larry:...:grumpy:.....:hmm:....*idea* Oh Bono....someone's at the door....
:bono: :hyper: *runs for door* :blahblah:
:larry: :mac:

Back
Top Bottom