Pleba Girls Party: I want to be with you night and day...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

Samisad.jpg

:lmao::lmao:
Go SimSami :rockon:

Hey girls! :hug:
How are you all tonight?

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: he greeted both you and Bri with a kiss, but she was already in the house when you got there, so she didn't see and you weren't there when he kissed her, so you didn't see...

It was just a bad timing thing when he flirted with VP :lol:

:lmao:!

Naughty Bono!! :shame: (yet so loveable :lol: )

sami0201 said:
I just had really garlic-y pasta :yikes: Maybe that's why Bono didn't flirt with me :sad: :lol:

:laugh:!!

Night Wild! :hug:

SG, Bri, Jem, Sami :hug:

I'm good SG. Not as sad as I was yesterday after leaving home. Those two weeks were just not long enough :(. I start school tomorrow :madspit:

Hi Circa! :wave:
I haven't met you yet. :)

Mucca said:
Night Wild! :hug:

SG, Bri, Jem, Sami :hug:

I'm good SG. Not as sad as I was yesterday after leaving home. Those two weeks were just not long enough :(. I start school tomorrow :madspit:

Hi Circa! :wave:
I haven't met you yet. :)

Hi, I'm Sarah....nice to meet you :wave:

I start school tomorrrow too :sad: :madspit: but I might have a snowday :wink:

Mucca said:
:(. I start school tomorrow :madspit:

Me too :sad: :rant:

I did hear there's a storm coming tho (except one was supposed to come today and all we got was icky rain :angry: ) But I hope against hope :love:

OMG SG *smack forehead*
I read the new chapter the other night! Loved it! And B interacting with the baby was soo cute. :cute: And the whole carra larry interaction about whether it's worth it :giggle:.

~BrightestStar~ said:

Me too :sad: :rant:

I did hear there's a storm coming tho (except one was supposed to come today and all we got was icky rain :angry: ) But I hope against hope :love:

OMG SG *smack forehead*
I read the new chapter the other night! Loved it! And B interacting with the baby was soo cute. :cute: And the whole carra larry interaction about whether it's worth it :giggle:.

:eek: Thanks! :D

we all know Bono likes babies :cute:

circa1992 said:

Hi, I'm Sarah....nice to meet you :wave:

I start school tomorrrow too :sad: :madspit: but I might have a snowday :wink:

I don't think our school cares enough to ever give us a snow day since it snows so often in Montreal :(

sami0201 said:
random question- why is the song 40 called 40?

it's based on Psalm 40

one verse of Psalm 40 goes:
He has put a new song in my mouth, even praise to our God. Many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in Yahweh

or something like that...

Here it is I found it:

To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.

1 I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.

2 He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.

3 And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.

4 Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.

5 Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.

6 Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required.

7 Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,

8 I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.

9 I have preached righteousness in the great congregation: lo, I have not refrained my lips, O LORD, thou knowest.

10 I have not hid thy righteousness within my heart; I have declared thy faithfulness and thy salvation: I have not concealed thy lovingkindness and thy truth from the great congregation.

11 Withhold not thou thy tender mercies from me, O LORD: let thy lovingkindness and thy truth continually preserve me.

12 For innumerable evils have compassed me about: mine iniquities have taken hold upon me, so that I am not able to look up; they are more than the hairs of mine head: therefore my heart faileth me.

13 Be pleased, O LORD, to deliver me: O LORD, make haste to help me.

14 Let them be ashamed and confounded together that seek after my soul to destroy it; let them be driven backward and put to shame that wish me evil.

15 Let them be desolate for a reward of their shame that say unto me, Aha, aha.

16 Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: let such as love thy salvation say continually, The LORD be magnified.

17 But I am poor and needy; yet the Lord thinketh upon me: thou art my help and my deliverer; make no tarrying, O my God.

Back
Top Bottom