PLEBA Girls Party - Hockey's back, and so are Jemma, VP and Ruff!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ruffian said:
BG, what is it? god, sounds awful....sorry for your headache.

awesome avatar pic! :heart:

It's an evil kitchen-worktop-making-factory that enjoys giving me headaches and viruses and is also partial to keeping the north-west of england up at night!

:lol: the council has built houses at the bottom of my street claiming them to be "luxury" but i dont understand who would buy a house there, and how it could be luxurious, the view isnt too appealing!

:bow: SG, for the avatar!
Someone made it a while ago somewhere in PLEBA and SG kindly re-sized it for me :hug:

It's so hot!! :heart: B's eyes!

Let's see what I can find...

Russty Doing some Early Morning Yoga
yoga.jpg

VP - Playing with Baby Fionan
xerbert.jpg

DG and JT Bono woohoo in the hot tub :flirt:
woohoo2.jpg

VintagePunk said:

I can only dream of looking like my Sim...it's a utopian world, I tell ya. If I could only figure out a way to climb into the computer, I'd so be there. :lol:

:lol:

If only I looked as good as Sim Me....:drool: :sigh:

i love the sims pics!!! know what you mean about the looking like a Sim thing--I'd love to climb into the screen (and into the hot tub for some woo hoo with AB Bono...is there an AB bono?)

VP, in terms of the Toronto shows, (out of curiosity) do you all have accommodation? what's the ticket situation look like?

Sim Jemma and Sim AB/Fly Bono (Not my favorite representation :huh: ) are best friends... here they are having a pillow fight chasing each other around the house :)
pillowfight.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
Sim Jemma and Sim AB/Fly Bono (Not my favorite representation :huh: ) are best friends... here they are having a pillow fight chasing each other around the house :)
pillowfight.jpg

I love how everyone in that picture is just watching TV and ignoring the pillow fight going on, like it's nothing out of the ordinary. :lmao:

bono_gal said:
SG, has my SIM been up to ANYTHING at all? :wink:

:reject: Her house isn't built yet. Just like Sarah and Bri, she has a desk, computer, and phone and thats it :huh:

She has shown up to welcome some of the other people when they built their houses :)

is tomorrow your birthday?

either way I'll be sure to Build your house tomorrow and make sure you get tons of play time :hug:

ruffian said:
i love the sims pics!!! know what you mean about the looking like a Sim thing--I'd love to climb into the screen (and into the hot tub for some woo hoo with AB Bono...is there an AB bono?)

VP, in terms of the Toronto shows, (out of curiosity) do you all have accommodation? what's the ticket situation look like?

Sarah and I have had our room booked since we got the tix, and I now have tix for all the shows. That's another funny story to catch you up on, my eBay ticket experience. :lol:

Wild and Jem are also booked into the same hotel as us, and they have tix for the Satruday show. I'm trying to get GAs for Friday, and if I do, they'll take my seats, since they're getting in too late to line up for GA.

Are you thinking about it still?? There have been a few single tickets in eBay lately. :hyper: :hyper:

Sad_Girl said:

:reject: Her house isn't built yet. Just like Sarah and Bri, she has a desk, computer, and phone and thats it :huh:

She has shown up to welcome some of the other people when they built their houses :)

is tomorrow your birthday?

either way I'll be sure to Build your house tomorrow and make sure you get tons of play time :hug:

:hug: Just wondering where she'd got to!

Nope my birthday's not till the 26th so it's a while off yet...

I'm getting another present for that occasion though! :evil:

VintagePunk said:

Sarah and I have had our room booked since we got the tix, and I now have tix for all the shows. That's another funny story to catch you up on, my eBay ticket experience. :lol:

Wild and Jem are also booked into the same hotel as us, and they have tix for the Satruday show. I'm trying to get GAs for Friday, and if I do, they'll take my seats, since they're getting in too late to line up for GA.

Are you thinking about it still?? There have been a few single tickets in eBay lately. :hyper: :hyper:

What hotel? :shifty:

Right girls i'm off to the land of sleep lol

SG, :heart:'in all the SIMs pics :cute:
VP, G'night hun, if you're still around!
Same to you Ruff! :hug:

Ok that's about all that's left i think

Only jokin...g'night DG, ya sexy rebel driver!! :wink:
n big sista lol :hug: :hug:

Bye Bono Gal! :wave:

Hi DG & VP!! :wave:
I almost did something impulsive. I bid on a ticket to another MSG show (Tuesday, 10/11) on eBay. I was leading for a while, but I was outbid by the time it ended. I don't know if I'm sad or glad...a little bit of both, actually! But pleading poverty and turning around and trying to buy another ticket...what IS it about this band???? They are like crack on two legs (eight legs)???

Diane L said:
Bye Bono Gal! :wave:

Hi DG & VP!! :wave:
I almost did something impulsive. I bid on a ticket to another MSG show (Tuesday, 10/11) on eBay. I was leading for a while, but I was outbid by the time it ended. I don't know if I'm sad or glad...a little bit of both, actually! But pleading poverty and turning around and trying to buy another ticket...what IS it about this band???? They are like crack on two legs (eight legs)???

I think we all have similar stories. :reject: :lol:

It's like we can't help ourselves!! Subliminal messages in the songs, perhaps?? :hmm:

Hey there guys. Everyone having a good evening? Had a big thunder storm ealier, and the power went out. Then went out and got some really good chinese. Still working on it. Who all is here? (I haven't checked the back pages of this thread yet.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom