PLEBA Girls Party - Hockey's back, and so are Jemma, VP and Ruff!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your fairy is called Oak Goblinshimmer

She is a bringer of riches and wealth

She lives in forests of oak and lime trees

She is only seen when the first flowers begin to blossom

I have almost the same fairy name as Darren! :ohmy:

ruffian said:

:lmao!!!!: but what about GGs? lives near "rotting woodlands?" geez. is that like being near the port-o-let in the GA?

Why do I have visions of a glittery porta potty in the middle of a field of flowers? :lmao:

ruffian said:

i would never take them but thank you, sweetie :hug: i just can't belieeeeeeeeeeeeeeve we aren't going to make it to a show together.......waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! and i've been lucky to go to other shows...it's not the concert. but all you pleba girls there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sad:

Awwww, c'mon. I've been collecting them for years at the liquor store, and I'm sure I can replenish them in no time. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Awwww, c'mon. I've been collecting them for years at the liquor store, and I'm sure I can replenish them in no time. :wink:

:eyebrow: collecting airmiles at the liquor store....hmmmmmm...and since you don't fly, i'm MOST curious about what you traded for the miles??? :shame:

Well its time to go make dinner and then I have to go out in the dreaded heat to clean out our storage unit. :( If I don't pass out or puke I'll be back later. :giggle: :wave: :hug:

VintagePunk said:
Your fairy is called Oak Goblinshimmer

She is a bringer of riches and wealth

She lives in forests of oak and lime trees

She is only seen when the first flowers begin to blossom

I have almost the same fairy name as Darren! :ohmy:

:sexywink:

Russty Cat said:

Why do I have visions of a glittery porta potty in the middle of a field of flowers? :lmao:
glittery, but nonetheless, stinky :laugh:
see you later! :wave:

susanp6 said:
Yay! 9,200 for me!

susan, i'm way behind you guys in posts! i'm gonna have to start posting day and night...well, i guess i always did that :wink:

VintagePunk said:
Later Russty, GG :hug:

GG, you're taking my fairy pal with you?? :sad:
I hope the word "fairy" doesn't have the connotations in Ireland that does in here, lest poor Darren develop a complex over being called a "fairy pal." :lol:

VintagePunk said:

If the hanging out in flowered meadows at noon fits....

:lmao:

:lmao:
*imagines darren in a fairy outfit, flitting from flower to flower, doing a bit of improvisational dance along the way*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom