Pleba Girls Party - Happy First Anniversary Bri - you taught us all well

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:

I always thought your house was so cool! I even told Mr. Cat that I couldnt' wait to tell you about it. :giggle:

HI SG! :hug:

just saw the pic!! HOLY CRAP! your going to live in that:hyper:?! I am so geeked out and excited about this!!!:hyper: its going to be so damn cool:rockon: I actually yelled WOW when I saw the pic:ohmy:

Sad_Girl said:
Russty that would be so cool! The building itself is gorgeous and what a unique opportunity :hyper: I hope it works out for you!

I hope so too! She accepted our offer so all we have to do is sell this place and we are good to go. :hyper:

Bring on Sim Paul. :wink: :giggle: :drool:

Drea said:
SG :wave: Your sig has earwormed me with Party Girl :madspit: :wink: I may have to email Gabe tonight and request it for the October show tomorrow night :laugh:

It's my current favorite song :lol: I listen to the studio one then the live one and then play them all over again

Dismantled said:

just saw the pic!! HOLY CRAP! your going to live in that:hyper:?! I am so geeked out and excited about this!!!:hyper: its going to be so damn cool:rockon: I actually yelled WOW when I saw the pic:ohmy:

:giggle: When we drove by it the first time I said "Damn its fucking huge!" :lol: I didn't realize how big it would seem in person. But I'm totally an old building geek so I'm in love! :love: We already have so many plans. I can't wait to cook in the kitchen. And slide down our big stairs in sleeping bags. :lmao: Mr. Cat and I have already been planning all the goofy fun things we can do in it with the kids.

And my girlfriend and I are going shopping in San Fran in April to an antique show and a bunch of salvage yards. :faint: I want at least one church pew for the places. Heck we have 4300 square feet to fill up. :drool:

Russty Cat said:

I hope so too! She accepted our offer so all we have to do is sell this place and we are good to go. : hyper:

Bring on Sim Paul. :wink : :giggle: :drool :

:hug: I'm so happy it's going so well so quickly :heart:

Dismantled said:

SG:hug :

Omg:lmao : what has my sim been up too with Paul McG:shifty :: barf:

:lol: Nothing like that, but the two of you are friends. He calls you to come visit a lot. And he recently moved in with Bono, Adam, and Edge, so you can't complain about that :wink:

And he tries really hard with Russty to impress and entertain her :lmao: It's so cute cuz she's usually like :|

But she's not mean, and they do chat and stuff. So she's his next closest girl friend.

He does dream about both of you, though :shifty: :lmao:

Russty Cat said:

:giggle: When we drove by it the first time I said "Damn its fucking huge!" :lol: I didn't realize how big it would seem in person. But I'm totally an old building geek so I'm in love! :love: We already have so many plans. I can't wait to cook in the kitchen. And slide down our big stairs in sleeping bags. :lmao: Mr. Cat and I have already been planning all the goofy fun things we can do in it with the kids.

And my girlfriend and I are going shopping in San Fran in April to an antique show and a bunch of salvage yards. :faint: I want at least one church pew for the places. Heck we have 4300 square feet to fill up. :drool:

4300 sq feet:faint: you could do some really really neat things with that place:yes: can you imagine making a haunted castle like thing for Halloween for kids:hyper: that would be fun:rockon: that place is going to be so great!

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: Nothing like that, but the two of you are friends. He calls you to come visit a lot. And he recently moved in with Bono, Adam, and Edge, so you can't complain about that :wink:

And he tries really hard with Russty to impress and entertain her :lmao: It's so cute cuz she's usually like :|

But she's not mean, and they do chat and stuff. So she's his next closest girl friend.

He does dream about both of you, though :shifty: :lmao:

the thing about dreamign about us made me snort out loud:lmao:

omg :scream: I can see where this is going..I'm gonna have to let him down gently and go after the other paul:shifty:
:wink:

I got some good news tonight; One of my oldest and closest friends (whom I have frankly not spent enough time with lately, but she's one of those great people who always quickly over look that sort of thing :) ) and her husband have been trying for three years to get pregnant.

She's due on Sept 17 :hyper: :happy:

** Hi Targon :wave: How're you? How's hockey going?

79d6aeb7.jpg

4b21a15b.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: Yeah, thats SimDis :giggle:

And Edge is just waiting to greet you... He's very friendly that way :wink:

I'll have to woo Edgie:drool:

Paul:scream::lmao: I am laughing my ass off over this!!!:lmao:

Targon!!! Happy early birthday:dancing:!

SG that is so cool! I hope they have the cutest baby ever! :heart: :D :love:

Sorry I disappeared Fluffy turned the puter off. :lol: Little stinker!

Well I have to go time to go to town to sign more papers. I'll see you guys later. :wave: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

I think it's contagious (fingers crossed for Wild)

Suddenly, I'm not quite as upset about not doing ... :shifty: ... anything that might lead to me catching it :wink:

:yikes: It wouldn't be such a good thing for some of us. :shifty:

See you Russty, congrats again!! :hyper:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom