Pleba Girls Party - Happy First Anniversary Bri - you taught us all well

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oops haha....got caught up in practising guitar and now I'm going to dinner.......:banghead:

Catch you girls later...Sorry for disappearing like that. I beg for your forgiveness :bow:

:hug:

hi girls :hug::love:

Kats Mum got her test results back today she has cancer cells on her liver :( but they are treatable by chemotherapy so hope fully shes will be fine with this course of chemo (its v strong) shes only 41 :( at least its treatable though, so fingers crossed :hug:

WildHoney said:

:giggle: I was using Sim!Wild's dress as an example... on her, it looks good... On Sim!Drea, well.. probably not so good :wink: My Sim's body stat's at 0, if she wears a very cleavage-revealing dress it'll probably hit -5! :lol:

*goes back to catching up*

Bleh, sorry i havent been around tonight

at all :lol:

I've been sorting some stuff out.

like texting the boyf an stuff :lol:

:hyper: I'm staying in Manchester for a weekend in april to go to the Give it a Name tour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*excited slightly*

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!

its gonna be incredible, it really is!

Eeek!!!!!!!!!!

Drea said:

:giggle: I was using Sim!Wild's dress as an example... on her, it looks good... On Sim!Drea, well.. probably not so good :wink: My Sim's body stat's at 0, if she wears a very cleavage-revealing dress it'll probably hit -5! :lol:

*goes back to catching up*

I seen another couple of similar Wild style dresses:drool: .... but where's the bondage gear :lol:

I hope Kat's mum will be okay Jem :hug:

My dad's friends wife is getting treated for cancer at the minute too.

She's trying some medication thing apparantley were she has to take these drugs for 5 years.
& she's having radiotherapy aswell.

Giver Kat a hug from all the pleba girls Jem sweetie.....if you gave her one from each of i think she'd wonder what was going on lol.

:hug:

WildHoney said:
Jem:hug :

:sad :

Give Kat a :hug : for me. I'm sure it'll be ok. How has she taken it? If you ned to be with her we'll understand

shes being all practical at the mo, i dont think its sunk in

im off to bed soon am drained, could sleep for a week :drool:

BG Manchester:drool: glad things are good :hug:

see you tomoz girls :hug:

:clonelove::heart::hug:

X

Back
Top Bottom