Pleba Girls Party - Give Us What We Want!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Well, it was pretty damn great! He was hyper and happy and dorky as usual, I was talking to the friend who asked me to be there, B was late as usual... when he got there I explained that my friend asked me and I asked wether he minded it or not. He was like *big smile* Ofcourse not!
Heh, in the beginning of the class he said he was totally not feeling like teaching today, being the day before the holidays an' all. So he gave us a christmas song to work on, well except for those who still had to do their piano piece.
Then we went to practice in separate classrooms(heh, the class has 2 classrooms for themselves, including a few soundproof cabins!) and he came in to listen when we helped the piano guy.
Later he started explaining something, but then showed something using his pinky, ring and middle finger... and yea, you guess it, he actually gave us the finger!! :giggle: The whole class, including him, laughed.. he complained it was not his day.. then went in search for a chalkboard marker(piece of chalk??) cause there weren't any.. when he got back, he put the wiper(white of all the chalk) on the table and wrote a few things.. and yea, then he proceeded to sit in the wiper! :lmao:

Seriously, never a dull moment with this one! :lmao:

Well, he said once again it wasn't his day. :cute: and his whole jacket was covered in white chalkdust too.. he also wanted to check the time on his phone, couldnt find it.. forgot it tho... later when I was alone with my friend playing guitars(after class) he came back in asking if we'd seen his phone :giggle: Deja vu. He loses it often!

Well, after class I gave him the present, he was surprised I got something for him :cute: then, when he saw what it was, he was totally happy! :lmao: I didn't expect that! He was totally happy about it! LOVED it. Heh, perhaps he really is a closet fan..
:drool: gave me three kisses on the cheek.

mmmmscuseme, off to cloudnine agaaaaaaain

Aw, GG! What an awesome day it must've been for you. :hug: If Wild were here I'm sure she'd make some joke about him giving you a finger :shh: And that's so funny about him being 'off' on the day before the holiday. It was the same for me. I kept dropping papers and I'd walk into my office and forget what I was going in there for! We teachers get a little :crazy: around finals!

No Line On The Horizon, the new studio album from U2, will be released on Monday 2nd March 2009.

OMFG!!! :yippie::drool:

Are the people of U2.com so dumb or is it just me? Seriously wtf, first release since Bomb?? Hellooooo U218 singles is forgotten already? All the dvds? Remasters? First ALBUM yes, but not release.

:lmao: I totally get what ya mean, maybe they meant 1st original album since Bomb. :scratch :

Well, after class I gave him the present, he was surprised I got something for him :cute : then, when he saw what it was, he was totally happy! :lmao : I didn't expect that! He was totally happy about it! LOVED it. Heh, perhaps he really is a closet fan..
:drool : gave me three kisses on the cheek.

mmmmscuseme, off to cloudnine agaaaaaaain

:cute: Yay he liked pressie and kisses you must be :faint: Thats hilarious about getting the chalk dust on himself. :lol:

Aw, GG! What an awesome day it must've been for you. :hug : If Wild were here I'm sure she'd make some joke about him giving you a finger :shh:

:lmao: Wild. :kiss:

Just a quickie visit, not had anything to eat yet although i ate so much today for an Xmas buffet i don't think i can eat much more. :lmao: I also have really bad earache. :angry:

If i don't get back on tonight hope to catch up with everyone at the weekend. :kiss:

Yay for album news. :hyper :

FINALLY!!!!!! :yippie: x 1000000000
An actual date to put on the calendar!!!!!!!!!!
*runs to EYKIW*

:hyper: I'll go there after I finish this!

Did you guys see the pic over in WTAHNN? :drool:

*sneaks back out*
:ohmy:
LOL!!! I'll go there, too! :hyper:

Wait, where did you two suddenly come from? :lol:

:lmao:

what pic? Link plz?
And did you see, there's over 130 people in the 'Where The Album Has A Name' thread! :lol:

:lol: Since I'm showing up later, maybe I'll get here easier. :hmm:

Thanks. How the hell am I supposed to finish my grades when I'm so excited? MAN, I'm a dork.

you areNOT a dork!!! :hug:

bbs soon after I take a look-see. :D

So here's a shitty thing. We had a package delivered by FedEx that we were supposed to sign for. They left it on the porch without anyone signing for it and someone stole it off our porch.:mad:

So here's a shitty thing. We had a package delivered by FedEx that we were supposed to sign for. They left it on the porch without anyone signing for it and someone stole it off our porch.:mad:

Wtf. How can they just leave a package on the porch??? Here, if you're not at home to sign such packages they bring it to the post office for you to pick up. Or if you don' thave to sign for it but aren't home, they give it to the neighbours and leave a note in the mailbox that they did.

That sucks about the package, Zooey! The postal company should pay you for it, since they screwed up. I can't get my head around how many different postal companies you have over there, anyway...!

:hug:

Yeah, we called FedEx and they said that the driver who delivered the package would call us today. But we'll try to get them to pay for it since it was their fault for not getting a signature.

But beyond that, what kind of a**hole wanders around stealing christmas packages off of people's porches. :mad:

On a lighter note, I just had to wear a U2 shirt today in honor of the news! :reject:

:giggle: Same here.

And I'm strongly starting to suspect a tour THIS summer. A friend whose dad works in the music industry told me a few weeks ago that someone from Mojo told her dad that U2 is most likely coming to Amsterdam this summer! And there are similar rumours from italy London and Dublin!

I'M DONE!!!! I'M FREE!!!!!!! I JUST TURNED IN MY LAST GRADES!!!!!!!!
Now I'm just cleaning my class/theatre and listening to U2 on the theatre sound system :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom