Pleba Girls Party - Give Us What We Want!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
like a computer art christmas tree? Sounds cool. I still haven't sent mine out. I meant to go to the post office today but it's already 4pm and I'm still doing grades. :shrug:

a thoroughly WHAT turn? missing word?

OOOPPSSS :ohmy: :lol:

seeesh and after I spelled it and had it corrected too!

" .... a throughly serendipitous turn...." :D

I know. It just always takes so much longer than I plan. After 9 years you'd think I'd learn! :rolleyes:

:hug:

at least you're not Bob Cratchett sitting at his drafty desk! :giggle::hug:

I guess it could be worse. My boss is certainly not a scrooge! But it is a bit cold in my office right now. *shiver*

glad you have a deccent boss!!

*tells Lars to go warm Zooey up!*

a SERINDIPITOUS turn?? Sounds intriguing... :hmm:

it totally is!!! :hyper:
i'll explain it when we run into each other here earlier in my session...have to leave soon. :(

glad you have a deccent boss!!

*tells Lars to go warm Zooey up!*

it totally is!!! :hyper:
i'll explain it when we run into each other here earlier in my session...have to leave soon. :(

mmm... just the thought of that warmed me up :combust:

Okay. I'll sign off now too, to focus full time on at least getting to a good stopping point with this grading sh*t, I mean work. :giggle:

:hug:

'No Line on the Horizon'

No Line On The Horizon, the new studio album from U2, will be released on Monday 2nd March 2009.

Written and recorded in various locations, No Line On The Horizon is the group’s 12th studio album and is their first release since the 9 million selling album How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb, released in late 2004.

Sessions for No Line On The Horizon began last year in Fez, Morocco, continued in the band’s own studio in Dublin, before moving to New York’s Platinum Sound Recording Studios, and finally being completed at Olympic Studios in London.

The album calls on the production talents of long-time collaborators Brian Eno and Danny Lanois, with additional production by Steve Lillywhite.

U2.com | Official News

Are the people of U2.com so dumb or is it just me? Seriously wtf, first release since Bomb?? Hellooooo U218 singles is forgotten already? All the dvds? Remasters? First ALBUM yes, but not release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom