PLEBA girls party-even hotter in virtual reality!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FlyYourKite said:

:hyper: I'm going for 4 months, May-August, and gonna try to get a job just as a waitress or in a bar or something. :D My former roommate's family just moved back there so we're gonna party it up in Dublin all summer. lol

4 months :hyper: i'd love to do that and go for work there for a while! am hoping to go on a round the world trip in enxt few years, maybe i can do it then :)

:rockon: A PARTY IN DUBLIN :drunk: you couldn't go a better place

VintagePunk said:
Eless...I see you're back. I take credit for getting you back so soon. It was my guilt trip from last night, wasn't it? :lol:

I'm having a rum and coke right now, avoiding the entire fruit debaucle of last night. Too hot to deal with those dastardly bananas...

Can't beat a rum and coke. The bananas will just have to deal. I'm actually drinking water for the first time in forever. My body probably thinks it's poison.

Golly Fly! Wild&I are planning to go over to Dublin next summer&i think Jules said she'll be going too!! :rockon:

Have you been to Dublin before Jem????? :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

VintagePunk said:

Where ARE you? Or is that classified? :wink:

Not just the south, but the Deep South, I travel back and forth between Alabama and Mississippi....I'm usually about an hour from the coast and a little more to New Orleans. Laissez les bons temps roulez!! (as I am contractually bound by Southern law to spout said phrase when Nola is mentioned *rolls eyes*).

I'd positively love to let Bono bite!!!! I want exactly that to happen in Manchester in 9 DAYS!!!!!!!!! :hyper: :dancing: :rockon:

Elessarian said:

Not just the south, but the Deep South, I travel back and forth between Alabama and Mississippi....I'm usually about an hour from the coast and a little more to New Orleans. Laissez les bons temps roulez!! (as I am contractually bound by Southern law to spout said phrase when Nola is mentioned *rolls eyes*).

Crap. So we're talking air so thick you can literally cut it with a knife, and mosquitoes the size of horses. :ohmy:

I feel quite the wimp for complaining about humidity of nearly 100.

Night Jemma :hug:

OH GOD!!! Imagine Wild!!! That would be likr the idea we've talked about happening FOR REAL!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

I adore The Beatles Darren!!!! What songs do you like????

VintagePunk said:

Crap. So we're talking air so thick you can literally cut it with a knife, and mosquitoes the size of horses. :ohmy:

I feel quite the wimp for complaining about humidity of nearly 100.

Night Jemma :hug:

Don't feel like a wimp :) I'm hyper-sensitive to the heat. It's terrible. Luckily I live on the 3rd floor and most of the mosquitos stay low to the ground. Probably b/c they are big enough to be registered with the Department of Motor Vehicles. And I'm not about to get West Nile during a U2 tour. *hmph* Maybe I'll just phone in my lectures this summer. :wink:

Elessarian said:

Well, at least the bananas know where you stand, emotionally speaking. It's never fair to keep unrequited fruit on the fence.

I think with me, it's more a case of what I can't have is more appealing. Bananas are available all year. They're like the steady, but boring boyfriend of the fruit world. Strawberries are only available for a few weeks a year. They're the exotic, tempting bad boys of fruit.

I just can't help myself. I'm only human.

susanp6 said:
Golly Fly! Wild&I are planning to go over to Dublin next summer&i think Jules said she'll be going too!!

Have you been to Dublin before Jem?????

just had to reply to this before i go

:yes: i have been before susan, i was only 14 but i fell in love with the place :heart:

poor bono with so many PLEBAns in one place :evil: :lmao:

am really off night girls :hug:

wild - a bono bite, i'll put up a fight but i might just have to let him if he insists :evil: :combust:

Back
Top Bottom