PLEBA girls party-even hotter in virtual reality!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

I think with me, it's more a case of what I can't have is more appealing. Bananas are available all year. They're like the steady, but boring boyfriend of the fruit world. Strawberries are only available for a few weeks a year. They're the exotic, tempting bad boys of fruit.

I just can't help myself. I'm only human.

I think you might be on to something. Bananas always taste the same and spoil very easily. They are best in mashed up in a smoothie of our own creation, the "but I can change him" period of the relationship.

However, strawberries usually look so good, but then you can bite down and get a whole lot of sour. I wonder what our fruits our favorite four Dublin lads like? I guiltily snicker everytime I listen to "Summer Wine" b/c I think to myself "Really Bono, you know summer wine will make you pass out. Quit playing." :wink:

FlyYourKite said:

First page of this thread, Dis...about a few posts down. There's a picture of the four of us. I'm in the black skanky dress :giggle: and you're on my left!

NVM, you got it! :wink:

Love your dress:wink: great cleavage:lmao:

:wink:

I'm going soon too Wild, as i'm going to have a late night bath (While wishing B was in it with me!!) and i have quite a busy day too, but be back tom nite at around 10!! :wink:

I dreamt i was snogging the face off someone in a dream last week, but i wasn't sure who it was so it might have been B for all i know!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

It's a case of hi&bye from me SG, but i loved yuior SIM meet of me& Bono!!!! :wink:

Elessarian said:

I wonder what our fruits our favorite four Dublin lads like? I guiltily snicker everytime I listen to "Summer Wine" b/c I think to myself "Really Bono, you know summer wine will make you pass out. Quit playing." :wink:

:lmao: But only if it's a red. :wink:

Sangria :drool:

Hello Wild, DG, Fly and Darren, Hello & Bye Susan :hug:

I've had so little time this afternoon, and you crazy plebans crashed my game! literally! I had to fix a bunch of stuff, I think it was hormone overload :lol:

so Wild, Russty, Weldy and Jules are not created yet... they will be by tomorrow, though.

Meanwhile: this is the big house:
snapshot_cfae331c_8faf2ce8.jpg

(Where the sim U2 live)

Sim Bono and Sim Larry jamming :rockon:
snapshot_cfae331c_6faf2bca.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom