PLEBA girls party-even hotter in virtual reality!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Night Susan :hug: and Wild?? :hug: Don't want to say a premature goodnight....like to keep you here as long as possible ;) )

Hiya Dis!! Pfft, you're hot enough already, you don't need a hot SIM :wink:

SG!!! :hug: Have I had sex with Bono yet???? :hyper: :hyper:

:lmao:

Sim Edge
snapshot_cfae331c_2faf2bb6.jpg

Sim Adam
snapshot_cfae331c_8faf2be0.jpg

And Sim Fly, Sim Susan, Sim Bono and Sim Larry in the hot tub :wink:
snapshot_cfae331c_cfaf3458.jpg

Sim DG keeps inviting Sim Adam over to visit but he has yet to accept. :eyebrow: she has yet to cross paths with any of the other guys

Dis and Susan have come over to visit Bri, DG, Drea and VP but none of the guys have yet :shrug: I'm sure it'll happen soon, when I have more time

Sad_Girl said:

Sim DG keeps inviting Sim Adam over to visit but he has yet to accept. :eyebrow: she has yet to cross paths with any of the other guys

:lmao: :lmao: Awww, Sim DG is being a hussy, while Sim Adam is all playing hard to get!! :cute: :wink:

Dis and Susan have come over to visit Bri, DG, Drea and VP but none of the guys have yet :shrug: I'm sure it'll happen soon, when I have more time

SG, you must devote your life to this game - you must make time!! :lmao: :lmao:

I'm getting WAY too into this.... :reject:

daygloeyes2 said:

I wasn't going to say anything about that but now that you mention it...

:lmao:

If the shoe fits, I guess I must wear it. :lmao:

I bought the cutest flip-flops today...

And we also bought 3 pairs of sunglasses (Sarah 2, me 1) in a shoestore today) :huh:

*shopping flashback* :drool:

Sad_Girl said:
and finally for the sims report today:

Fly and Larry arguing
snapshot_cfae331c_4faf2f0d.jpg

Me and DG meeting for the first time (and apparantly talking about the weather)
snapshot_efadf7c0_0faf4132.jpg

Fly and Larry :lmao:

I wish I looked that good at a bathing suit. :drool:

:lmao: Oh my...well there had to be a fight sometime right? :lol:

SG you should get that cheat that makes everyone's moods high so you don't have to worry about food, sleep, etc. More time for interactions! :wink:

Last edited:
FlyYourKite said:
:drool: shopping.... what a wonderful thing.

I love sunglasses.

Great, thanks VP now I want to go shop tomorrow! :madspit: :wink:

Apparently, her face is absolutely *perfect* for any shape or style, whereas my choices are more limited. :mad:

:lol:

I tried on some Fly sunglasses. :no: :yikes:

At one point Sim Larry actually put his fingers in his ears and refused to listen to or look at Sim Fly :lmao:

DG and Drea have made an attempt at cooking but VP and Bri keep ordering Chinese food :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:
At one point Sim Larry actually put his fingers in his ears and refused to listen to or look at Sim Fly :lmao:

DG and Drea have made an attempt at cooking but VP and Bri keep ordering Chinese food :giggle:

OMG!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!

This is seriously amusing me way too much....

Sad_Girl said:

Keep me away from the stove. I've never used one. :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

:lmao: Oh wow, this is priceless!

Poor Simmy me :sad: lol

Back
Top Bottom