PLEBA Girls Party ... Bono gets hot & sweaty with Wild,Susan & Jemma In London, Baby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We should choose a bunch of names, and set up a poll on one of the main boards...let the rest of Interference know how crazy we all are. :lmao:
Night Jules! :hug:

Mucca...did I say hello before? :hug: I'm so excited with my impending motherhood, I can't remember. :lol:

greeneyedgirl said:

Finn is what I was thinking for a boy

I have a character named Finn (a character who is, actually, oddly enough, based loosely on Bono)

And the Babies last name will be either Pleban or youtwo :reject:

:hug: Nighty night Jules

I like Fiona and Fionan is nice as well.

Rory John sounds really good together. I'm kind of sad that we never got to give a baby a boys name. Our little angel in heaven was named Michael. I've always had a feeling somehow that he was a boy. We never found out before he passed away.

I have a feeling we may end up with a cat or a dog named Finn at some point. :giggle:

When we were discussing having another baby we joked about naming a little boy John-Paul Michael Lawrence Liam Finn Brazil. The poor kid would have been so pissed off as an adult. :lol:

ok girls, I'm off to shower with Larry :drool:
Then its off to bed with Larry
And then I'm gonna dream about Larry
And wake up with.......Mr GG.....who looks more like Bono if I make him wear black sunglasses :wink:

Good Night Girls, thanks for all the fun

VintagePunk said:

Mucca...did I say hello before? :hug: I'm so excited with my impending motherhood, I can't remember. :lol:

No, you totally forgot about me :sad:

But it's ok you're going to have Sim Bono's Baby!!!!! :hyper: :lol:

I was just thinking...Fiona Sim really flows nicely together.

Nighty Night Jules :hug:

Hi Mucca! :hug: :heart:

Guggi is just wrong! :giggle: Gavin I could handle, but definetly not Guggi.

Another related topic have you ever considered changing your legal name?

Ok, I'm *still* trying to organize my JPGs ... what era is this? Vertigo/Bomb or Elevation?

**Helps if I actually post the pic :reject:
U21324.jpg

greeneyedgirl said:
ok girls, I'm off to shower with Larry :drool:
Then its off to bed with Larry
And then I'm gonna dream about Larry
And wake up with.......Mr GG.....who looks more like Bono if I make him wear black sunglasses :wink:

Good Night Girls, thanks for all the fun

:giggle:

Night GG
Naughty Larrilicious dreams :hug:

mag2004-larnoshirtagain.jpg

Mucca said:
Russty :hug::hug:

So you've converted into an Edgy girl eh? :wink:
edgeguitar3.gif

:combust:

Yep, whats the use of fighting it anymore. ::shrug: I have full on major flutterbys in my tummy, hardcore Edge can do no wrong kind of love going on. *sigh* :wink:

I've always had a thing for guitar players. I don't know why I even fight it. A few weeks ago when I was discussing Edge with a friend who happens to be an amazing guitar player and musician, I knew I was pretty much done for then. :giggle: It was kind of funny, cuz my friend John admitted to having a man crush on Edge! :lmao: It seemed even funnier since we were in the foyer at church. :lol: He affirmed that Edge was totally crush worthy. :wink:

Russty Cat said:

Yep, whats the use of fighting it anymore. ::shrug: I have full on major flutterbys in my tummy, hardcore Edge can do no wrong kind of love going on. *sigh* :wink:

:giggle:

Guess I'd better start learning how to share.

Edge has a very nice tushy SG!
59yaup.jpg

Russty Cat said:
I've always had a thing for guitar players. I don't know why I even fight it. A few weeks ago when I was discussing Edge with a friend who happens to be an amazing guitar player and musician, I knew I was pretty much done for then. :giggle: It was kind of funny, cuz my friend John admitted to having a man crush on Edge! :lmao: It seemed even funnier since we were in the foyer at church. :lol: He affirmed that Edge was totally crush worthy. :wink:

:lol:

A man crush? Now that's the first time I've ever heard of one....wait no....there's Darren with his on Larry :giggle:

It's guitarists (mostly) and Drummers for me :D :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom