PLEBA Girls Party ... Bono gets hot & sweaty with Wild,Susan & Jemma In London, Baby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:

Sim VP has started experiencing morning sickness. soon she's gonna have a belly

and yes, there will be a wedding! I'm WAY too excited about it :lmao:

I'll probably wait and hold it on Friday, since that is SadGirl, Russty and Dazz's day technically.

The only reason this happened today was I opened the guys house up to play with them specifically for a bit and Sad Girl was already there, in bed!

Oh, and Mucca was there, making out on the couch with Edge until six am! :lmao:

Back

Yay!!!!!!!!! :happy: :cute: :drool:

But that means he'd better start keeping his sim hands to himself. :mad: And me, of course. :giggle:

:lol:

I'm going to be a SimMommy!!!!!

Why the hell am I so happy about this??? :reject:

SG was already there in bed, huh? :eyebrow:

Can't wait for Friday!!!

Sad_Girl said:
AdamVertigo25.jpg

:ohmy: :combust: :drool: :drool: :faint:

SG :hug:
Can't wait for tomorrows sim update :hyper::hyper:

I just looked at todays setlist! OMG.....WJS are so lucky!! Still haven't found, wild horses, with or without you AND Walk on!!!! :drool::drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:
I'll be back in a bit ladies.
:hug:

PS. I can't wait to see what Sarah says..:laugh:

The real Sarah keeps telling me that I'll never have another one as good as her. And that if it's a girl, I should call if Lesser Sarah. :lol:

But OMG, Bono is the daddy!!!!! :combust: :combust:

VintagePunk said:

OMG....I need a name!!! *thinking* Something Irish...

Liam or Finn are good names. ;) Those were front runners on our list of baby names, but since it seems that won't be happening around here anymore feel free to use them. :giggle: I can't believe we are gonna have a little sim baby. *happy sigh*

Russty Cat said:

Liam or Finn are good names. ;) Those were front runners on our list of baby names, but since it seems that won't be happening around here anymore feel free to use them. :giggle: I can't believe we are gonna have a little sim baby. *happy sigh*

If we ever had a baby boy his name was gonna be Rory John and a girl would've been named Ember Jean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom