Pleba Girls Party - Bad Girls Hangout

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snooky pie said:

OMG I love FF... Joe Rogan :drool: :drool: I love to see the "big bad ass guys" show us what wussies they really are:lmao: :lmao: Ithink I love it so much cause it does gross me out sometimes :lol:
Medical programs :up:

I guess....I like those gross parts of the show....I find it :lol: for the same reasons....though I do find the girls being wussies is getting old really quicky...and it's annoying me to no end! That needs to stop!

But the :sad: thing is that I haven't watch FF in ages...:sigh:

Snooky pie said:

your right about that:lol: but it is very catchy

I'm starting to fall in love with mashups and fan created remixes....dunno why though....I guess I got into it from I think U2exit.com....they have a DJ Sandstorm remix of Electrical Storm (I told you this earlier and also given you the website) and a dude name Party Ben....who does mashups AND remixes.

i'ts no so much insomnia. It's taht I lay down and I'll sleep really hard for several hours, then wake up. Then I'll get fall back asleep for maybe and hour or two and wake up again. I keep doing that. I hope it's only cause I'm trying to get turned around.

Upside is I had soem really nice dream featuring Bono last night. I jsut don't know what it is anymore. No, wait, I kinda remeber it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom