Pleba Girls Party - Are you in 3D or just pleased to see us??!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have 2, they're our surrogate children :reject:
When cats are naughty you can put them in the laundry but for some reason you're not allowed to do that with kids, strange huh :wink:

I woke up this morning with the fat one lying on my chest and pawing at my face but couldn't get up cause the other one was on my legs :cute:

Dublin?? something or someone waiting there for you?:wink:

I had a dream like that only it wasn't cats...it was two members of some band from Ireland.

At work there's this calander from some dog place and it had written down one side how to deal with whining. It was something along the lines of putting them in a room if it gets bad and some other stuff like that...I wondered if it would work with men too.

Hi RBF. How's life?

Ah Diane, are you yet another Leafs fan :wink: I wonder sometimes why I still continue to support them in their ongoing suckage.. I think it's the fact that somewhere deep within me, I believe that they may win a game.

And to be at the ACC when they won a game would be super sweet :wink:

Are you watching Kraft Hockeyville? Rothesay is nominated.. I think the winner gets a pre-season game at the local arena.. probably Harbour Station likely :drool:

I feel your pain. There's nothing to do here, either.

:giggle:

I take it from your location that the snowbanks are just as high up north as they are here.

It's been snowing here since this afternoon. Not accumulating to much though.. roads are slick.. our plows are sleeping apparently :giggle:

I have a question for both of you......Would it be a bad thing to join the "What to expect when your expecting" site so I am able to research actually being pregnant? Somehow it just seems wrong when I'm not actually pregnant. You have to join it to get to some of the information.

Back
Top Bottom