PLEBA girls party-a little too friendly!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elessarian said:
So, I was totally planning to vacuum like an hour ago and got sucked in here. Now the vacuum is all ready to go, you know, parked in the corner of the den with the cord all out and plugged in. :wink:

And there it will stay. *hmph*

I see your non-vaccuming, and raise you an every piece of cutlery in my house is dirty.

:wink:

VintagePunk said:

Frequency of posting is never a reason not to post. :wink:

*Cartman voice* suh-weet.

Prepare to have your hearts melted.

bono_18.jpg

Russty Cat said:

:lol: I brought in the art quilt I'm working on to do the hand detail work in front of the tv like 3 hours ago. Its still sitting in the living room....and I just opened a pint of Smirnoff. I don't think its going anyplace tonight. :dance:

*Clinking Heineken #4 against your Smirnoffs*

Yes, I designate each beer with its own special number. Why do you ask? :wink:

I see your no vaccuming and dirty cutlery, and raise you no clean towels and you can't actually see the floor thru all the dirty clothes in our bedroom.

Yeah you heard me! I'm sitting on a pile that has a folding chair someplace buried in it! What you gonna do about it?! :eyebrow: :wink:

Elessarian said:

Hey, that's good enough for me for now!! :hug:

I'd totally be your clone....cept I've seen the mess of Dis and DG *whispering* talk about dysfunctional...it's all fight, make up...fight, make-up...a real mess. Plus, I'm loyal to a fault.

Unless we can do triplet clones. :hmm: :wink:

:lmao:

VintagePunk said:

I'd totally be your clone....cept I've seen the mess of Dis and DG *whispering* talk about dysfunctional...it's all fight, make up...fight, make-up...a real mess. Plus, I'm loyal to a fault.

Now there's a thought...

:shifty:

:wink:

VintagePunk said:

Triplets! :lmao:

Oh, I read earlier that Dis and DG were "thread hijacking" again. :lol:

Elessarian said:

The next step is to just, well...move. :wink: Or use chopsticks.

Speaking of cuterly, I'm having a piece of cake and I don't care who knows it!! *snap*

Okay. I really don't know how much lower I can go, and I can't believe I'm even admitting this.

I phoned on the way home from school. I asked what she wanted for dinner. I mentioned our lack of cutlery, and said take-out would be the best option. Or else I could stop on the way home and just buy another set of cutlery. :reject:

In case you all are wondering, we went for Wendy's. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Okay. I really don't know how much lower I can go, and I can't believe I'm even admitting this.

I phoned on the way home from school. I asked what she wanted for dinner. I mentioned our lack of cutlery, and said take-out would be the best option. Or else I could stop on the way home and just buy another set of cutlery. :reject:

That's nothing! My sister and her husband were eating cereal out of copper-bottomed sauce pans!! :lmao:

Oooh Wendys :drool:

VintagePunk said:

there are very few things I can't/won't eat without the aid of fork/knife/spoons ... My mom tried and tried to teach me to be polite but I guess I'm just a hillbilly cuz I eat everything with my fingers :shrug: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

:giggle:

Don't feel bad. Whenever there's a cutlery shortage in my house, we break out the Chinet and plastic forks. :laugh:

Russty Cat said:
I see your no vaccuming and dirty cutlery, and raise you no clean towels and you can't actually see the floor thru all the dirty clothes in our bedroom.

Yeah you heard me! I'm sitting on a pile that has a folding chair someplace buried in it! What you gonna do about it?! :eyebrow: :wink:

I give. You win. We won't run out of towels till the weekend. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

*Clinking Heineken #4 against your Smirnoffs*

Yes, I designate each beer with its own special number. Why do you ask? :wink:

:lol: I do the same thing! I finished off a six pack last night.

I just got caught my Mr. Cat drinking his pint. I informed him that I was trying to consume all the alcohol in the house by the end of the weekend. He said "You don't need to do that, you shouldn't even be drinking my pint!" :mad: I guess it was supposed to go with him this weekend. :giggle: ooops! :wink:

VintagePunk said:

So your name is Lea Lee?? That's kinda weird. :wink:

Um, hello, I'm under strict instructions from Principle Mgmt. not to release my first name as it may compromise my mission. Someone's gotta work security for the band. :wink:

*whispering* little do they know I'm a double agent!!! :shifty:

The beaver was my informant.

Russty Cat said:

:lol: I do the same thing! I finished off a six pack last night.

I just got caught my Mr. Cat drinking his pint. I informed him that I was trying to consume all the alcohol in the house by the end of the weekend. He said "You don't need to do that, you shouldn't even be drinking my pint!" :mad: I guess it was supposed to go with him this weekend. :giggle: ooops! :wink:

I have my supply of Heineken now. :D

....although I may save it for the weekend. I have school tomorrow. :madspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom