PLEBA girls/guys party-getting ready for a Boston invasion!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
drea - I still can't believe you didn't comment on these yet! :combust:

3legmiami104ol.jpg

9156-6.jpg

:drool:

Did you see the one up on that other livejournal comm with :bono: kneeling during BTBS with his arm around :adam:'s leg? :giggle:

Adam SO should've worn that tshirt in TO dammit :drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Oooo......

.....when you open your yearbook and find yourself listed in the most likly sections as:
"most likely to cause Bono to leave his wife...."

:reject: :lmao: :hyper:

Bri, I thought that was your and VP's goal in life.

Congratulations! :applaud:

:lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Damn our boys are nice. :drool:

......when you refer to *them* as your/our boys. And find nothing unusual about this.

when you refer to Bono as B or Edge as Edgie when you're talking about them to people, and they think you're nuts for having pet names for men who you've never met before! :happy:

When you read People's Sexiest Man Alive 2005 issue, you saw Bono on page 152 of their "Why We Love Smart Guys" article, and you totally agreed. ("Bono: How smart is he? He was nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize.")

and you also wanted to nibble on the neck that's exposed in the sweet, sensitive photograph of Bono that they chose for the article ...

:love:

:kiss:

sami0201 said:

are you stalking me :ohmy:

I JUST posted in that thread! :lmao:

I don't know...but it's like $10 over here! :banghead:

Yes :flirt:

I just say your post.
"oof" ? :eyebrow: :lol:

They prob shouldn't have slicked his hair...I guess they were going for a look......but it kinda looks like he walked into the camera lens. :lol:

I'm not sure how much it is here, I know they sell it at Shoppers Drug mart, and if it's out now...I think I'll be paying them a viist. :shifty:

jobob said:
When you read People's Sexiest Man Alive 2005 issue, you saw Bono on page 152 of their "Why We Love Smart Guys" article, and you totally agreed. ("Bono: How smart is he? He was nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize.")

and you also wanted to nibble on the neck that's exposed in the sweet, sensitive photograph of Bono that they chose for the article ...

:love:

:kiss:

or even though you subscribe to People magazine at the house and you knew Bono was in it, while you were in the airport you dragged your cousin to the magazine stand just to admire Bono's little mention :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Yes :flirt

I just say your post.
"oof" ? :eyebrow: :lol:

They prob shouldn't have slicked his hair...I guess they were going for a look......but it kinda looks like he walked into the camera lens. :lol:

I'm not sure how much it is here, I know they sell it at Shoppers Drug mart, and if it's out now...I think I'll be paying them a viist. :shifty:

:lmao: I try to express myself because no one can hear what I'm saying :angry:

as in "ooof, that's not such a great pic" :lol: :reject: say it out loud :angry:

*goes to change post* :angry:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:laugh:!

.....when the mere sight of a vending machine cracks you up. Let alone the "do not rock" warning label. :wink:

.....when you have been 'photographed' hanging around with bulls in cowboy hats, or getting a little too friendly with your tickets.

:lmao:

:heart:

When you have more photos of the boys than of your own family :reject:

:lol: Hi VP :hug:

My family was sure I'd be turning back around that night because you guys were psychos or something :yikes:

Then I came down to the ACC and I didn't even think about it again until after I left that Sunday :)

~BrightestStar~ said:
^ :laugh: :cute:

....when your dad asks at the end of the show whether you got all those nice ladies e-mail addresses so you can keep in touch with your new *cough* friends, you have trouble keeping a striaght face as you say yes.

Yes Bri's dad, she did. :sexywink:

I still think he musta known. :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Bono is Q's man of the year?!?! :ohmy:

:hyper:

When does that mag come out? :drool:

You think Bono should be Time's Person of the Year. Despite all those little Griffindor wannabes voting for JK Rowling.

Hey. I love Harry Potter too. But c'mon. Was Harry Potter or Joanne Rowling nominated for a Nobel, considered for the World Bank presidency AND inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame? In the same year? Will anyone else ever do all three of these things? And eulogize a pope? No? Well then. I rest my case.

FlyYourKite said:
:lmao: I am so guilty of using people's screen names in conversations with my mom or friends. I remember one of my friends saying "What the hell kind of name is Ruff?" :lol:

:lmao: how about Fly or Bri? or VP?
:lmao: (names I have used when speaking) :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom