Pleba Girls: Back To The Usual Tricks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

And dearest lil cuz, threes a crowd. *pushes her out of bed*
There.
:wink:

And really, I'm not the type to sleep with my...er....cousiin. :yikes: :lmao:

Well you get out then...I dont particularly find *sleeping with my cousin* inviting either :grumpy:

I got here first :angry:

:lmao: :lmao:

:tongue:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I hate to break it to ya lil cuz.
But *I* got here first.
Ha!

:laugh:

But...I'm here now...and you dont want people to make you go back :shrug:

:lol:

My dad has got my mp3 player on and listening to an Old Pogues song and I'm trying everything in the book not to laugh! :lmao:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

larrybonoweird.jpg

I know you guys are arguing over Bono's tongue... but if it touches Larry, I'm afraid I'll have to suck on it for a little while myself :combust:

:D

Still working....arrrrrgh!! Have to have this done in less than an hour. There was more than I thought. :scream:

Glad to hear your back is better, SG! :hug:

Bri (if you're still here) :hug: :clonelove:

Rose's Diary?? I have to wait till later. :sad:

VintagePunk said:
Still working....arrrrrgh!! Have to have this done in less than an hour. There was more than I thought. :scream:

:( sorry to hear that! How frustrating! :hug:

I'm trying to finish Babyface before I leave Saturday, so thats my afternoon project. Nothing serious, but a slightly more daunting task than I had expected :slant:

Hi everyone :hug:

I just got home from lunch with a friend. I got my schedule today and I lurrve it! :happy: Except I have hardly any classes or frees with my friends. :madspit:

I'm back for a few....just had dinner....which was a bit....yano :barf:

Susan....I wish you'd post :yes:

Hey SG....I'd rub ya back if I went to Toronto......we'll have to see how Wild's suitcase plan works out :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:
Hi everyone :hug:

I just got home from lunch with a friend. I got my schedule today and I lurrve it! :happy: Except I have hardly any classes or frees with my friends. :madspit:

Hey big sis :heart:

Meh.

Well at least you'll get stuff done :wink:

I get my schedule for college soon! :hyper:

:hug:

Hey DG BG Jules :hug:

I'm glad that you like your schedule, DG :up:

Thanks BG, if the suitcase doesn't work, maybe we can find you a big box and you can send yourself via air mail :giggle:

Jules - why are you so tired? Just feeling bleh? or did something keep you awake?

Sad_Girl said:
Hey DG BG Jules :hug:

I'm glad that you like your schedule, DG :up:

Thanks BG, if the suitcase doesn't work, maybe we can find you a big box and you can send yourself via air mail :giggle:

Jules - why are you so tired? Just feeling bleh? or did something keep you awake?

:lmao: I'll have to try sending myself....even if it's not to Toronto, sending myself somewhere sounds fun :hyper:

Jules, who's been keeping ya awake?!

I'll shout at him :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom