PLEBA girls(and guys) party thread-home of the hottest chick around!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Russty Cat said:

I so want a copy of the Wembley show! I haven't heard any of it yet, but I have heard all about it. *sigh*

But trust me your not strange for listening to something over and over. I'm watching the Elevation dvd for like the billionth time.

I could send you a copy. I was there don't know if i've told you that before:)lmao:) . wonder if B swears when exercising the HD??? :shifty:

I'm now a Rock'n' roll DOGGIE

4.gif

Wonder if Bono likes DOGGIES :giggle::shifty:

Must do he's got a few:yes:

VintagePunk said:
Dis!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, I am SOOOOO happy and excited for you!!!!!

I KNOW!!! 2 days after the big day and I am still on cloud 9:hyper: :hyper: its now just hitting me what happend:drool: :drool: :faint: :faint: :faint:

WildHoney said:

I could send you a copy. I was there don't know if i've told you that before:)lmao:) . wonder if B swears when exercising the HD??? :shifty:

OH man I'm so jealous!!! And I would love a copy!!! :hug: :heart: heheheheh

Hi Dis :hug:

Dismantled said:

I KNOW!!! 2 days after the big day and I am still on cloud 9:hyper: :hyper: its now just hitting me what happend:drool: :drool: :faint: :faint: :faint:

Okay, when he gestured for you to go to the door, and he came outside, how far from him did you actually get????

And you talked to him???

~BrightestStar~ said:

It's getting wet.

:wink:
Or it will be.....cause it's clouding up here too.:lmao:

I call you on your avoidance...:shame:
Just admit it.....you need more hand sanitizer don't you......:tsk:

:lmoa: :hug:

Do I need hand sanitizer?

That reminds me, I need to go out and get dog food. :wink:

See? I'm good at avoiding. :lmao:

Holy shit!!!!! :ohmy: I've been doing research on our family history and I just got an amazing clue from one of the researchers in an email!!!

It seems that my husband is a descendant of King Colla da Crioch, supposedly one of Irelands greatest kinds! :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom