Please! Give me some advice.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono=Saint

War Child
Hi all!
I don't know where section post in this thread. So I fill in here.
I want to give me some advice.
Now I have serious problem. Problem is about my body.
Actually, my neck, my shoulder, my both hands tremble.
I don't know what I say. It's like hold heavy thing. And get stiff shoulder.
This feel continue for 8years.
I quitted job last month. I don't know what I do.
When I went a hospital,Doctor said. "Your neck is not illness.
It's your constitution."
It means normal parsons neck are a little curve and soft.
But my neck is stretch and stiff. So my neck is weak.
It's not tremble all day. Sometimes I can't write a letter.
I did gymnastic exercises. But I not well.
Usually , my body is stiff. And I am sensitive to cold. I smoke.
And I love coffee.

Do you know any good way?
:scream:

Sorry, my English not so well. I can't explain well.
I want to fill in about U2 but ...
Ah, just one thing. BONO sweats easily?

I'm not a doctor/pharmacist/nurse/any other healthcare trained person. However, I think you should perhaps to to see another doctor and ask their advice. Even if your problem with your neck isn't due to illness, there may be some exercises you can do, or some medicine you could take that would make it more comfortable for you. Perhaps your doctor could send you to see a physiotherapist or someone similar who might be able to help you.

And I think your English is just fine. :)

yeah, I would suggest getting another opinion from a chiropractor too. maybe even try a massage or something for the stiffness? but I'd ask another doctor first.

I would personally consult a different physician, one who helps you plan out your medical care and do some diagnostic testing so that you understand what is happening to you. This could be something as simple as essential tremors or something as serious as a brain or spinal cord injury or untreated anxiety. None of which can be diagnosed without testing by a trained medical profesional. No person in a forum is going to give you the answer you seek. I can off a small suggestion though>Avoid caffeine. Caffeine can cause your body to produce more adrenaline, which may make your tremors worse.

Maybe try a warm bath or shower when you feel like that. It can relieve a lot of tension..

Your adrenal glands are overstressed, meaning that you are going to be oversensitive to everything, excessively tired / weak, and more prone to allergies and illnesses (excessive cortisol suppresses the immune system).

And please....quit smoking and stop the coffee! Smoking depletes Vitamin C and caffeine causes stress, both of which depletes the adrenals even further. See a doctor and get your endocrine system checked, specifically adrenal and thyroid.

That's my not-so-humble, non-medical opinion....

Melon

Last edited:
THank you all!

I will try various ways! (try to go another hospital, try to another
exercises.)
I take a "shiatu(finger=pressure therapy) once a month.
But It really so hurt!

How abot "Yoga" ?Can I do ?
Do you know about "Yoga" ?

Smoke is the bad habit. And coffe too. Yeah... I know...
But I love STABUCKS COFFEE. and I can quit smoke easy.(BONO smoke too)

Do you have any idea?

nice avatar

yes, yoga could very well be beneficial for you. various problems of the mind and body can be solved or at least helped through yoga. but please do check with another doctor first. and do it SOON! :)

Since you are interested in alternative therapies, it seems, go to an acupuncturist. It's great for fatigue issues.

And, yes, you have to quit smoking and coffee.

~the moleman formerly known as "melon"

Back
Top Bottom