Pleaba Girls {and guy(s) Party...we're always on top of ....thinngs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Relieved herself, revealed herself... I step away from the computer for a second and suddenly people are stripping and emptying their bladders on the thread?

My puppies! :heart:
(just to show em off)
pupresize.jpg

MBS said:

:lmao:!!!!!

OMG
My dad just put a newspaper page on the desk beside me a while back...cause it's got U2 on the front..and it looks like they're all lookin at me..specially B..:combust: :drool:
It's very distracting...

My dad gave me an issue of Vanity Fair from a few years ago because he knows it's one of my favorite magazines. What he didn't know was that I was going to flip because it was the annual music issue...and one of the artists on the cover was Bono! :drool:

i can't get your pics for some reason, but thanks.
actually that link took me to the first page of the thread, the first thing was bono in the tub, i looked for you in the water and in the bubbles but all i could find was :censored:

VintagePunk said:

I'm rlealy glad my tickets arent till later!! Can;t imgine having my tix used up on the first leg, ad knowing I don't get to see them anymore...

Hope you manage to get tix for MSG! :hug:

good point for you....

as for me NOTHING so far...
I can't tell you how unhappy this makes me aT TIMES. And I do have some wonderful, wonderful situations in my life.!

so on occasion i leave this site very ubnhappy, tho i usually have such a good time in thw party threads...i don't have time for the upset to get an foot in the door

the people I'm really jealous of are the ones who have the money to either get tix from say E-bay if they didn't get on the regular tix offerings, and those who ALREADY have seen them a number odf times in the past.... and are going an number of times again... {because I'm poor at time time and don't have easy acess to cash in big amounts all at once}

I'm verrryyyy happy :D for ppl like You, Mu, dis's MOM {i love she's going w Dis :heart:} umm...dg? etc..to be seeing them for theIr FIRST time live!!! oh you're just going to be filled up with joy like ...a GIGANTIC HELIUM BALLOM AND YOUR';RE GOING FLOAT AWAY INTO Your own private {or with fellow plebans] paridise...!!!!

ruffian isd an inbetween case..for me....i know from what she's saID ABOUT LETTING HERSELF FINALLY TREAT HERSELF TO A BIG ADVENTURE R&R-wise....when in the past she hasn't been able to...i can def empathize with that...

she's getting into so manyu shows and often REAlly really close..... I still haven't gotten any closer than 15 rows after 23 yrs of trying in a market were they Do show up alot...

it's just FRUSTRATING

:rant: :madspit: :scream: :sad: :( :sigh: [/END RANT]

greeneyedgirl said:
i can't get your pics for some reason, but thanks.
actually that link took me to the first page of the thread, the first thing was bono in the tub, i looked for you in the water and in the bubbles but all i could find was :censored:
LMAO!!!!! I wish. :wink: I'll post em again...just a sec.

dazzledbylight said:

it's just FRUSTRATING

:rant: :madspit: :scream: :sad: :( :sigh: [/END RANT]

I understand frustrating! I've never made it to a single concert cuz I couldn't afford it, finally this year I got seats to one of the October shows, so it'll be my first, and so many people here are like front and center GA, I know my seats will seem a little bittersweet, but hey, I'm treating it as the once in a lifetime opportunity it will be and gonna try and block out all the 'I wish I could do that' stuff that doesn't do me any good anyway :huh:

greeneyedgirl said:
vp drunk? i think dazz is too!

just drunk {hic} on Bono.....:drool: just letting myself have FUN....

actaully i can only have the tiniest bit of alcholhal every once in a while...{medication prohibits]...but i was only a lite social drinker in the past....not so much beer [only liked ching zao & and Adams lite {summer beer vs darker ale in winter by them}... dry red or white wine, pina coladas & black or white russians.... and yes...champaign...:yum: so i'd get a nice moderatelite buzz here & there when i felt i needed it... or wanted to hacve that experience...

Dazzled....:hug: I'm really stretching my bidget to go, too..I'm a poor student, and have to buy tix for Sarah, as well as myself (can't go without her)...maybe something will turn up for you?? :hug:

Back
Top Bottom