pictures of my interference meetup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i left huge armpit stains in them though, and i'm afraid that even after several bleech washings, the thick yellow paste is still more than a little bit evident.

i'm terribly sorry.

Sounds like someone forgot to mention the pillow fight over in the PLEBA room.....

HELLA FUN

cushion_fight.jpg

Elvis Presley said:
Sounds like someone forgot to mention the pillow fight over in the PLEBA room.....

HELLA FUN

cushion_fight.jpg

haha, that sure was a jolly time wasn't it.

Honestly stop stealing my line.

I created good times.

Have you not heard of my inventions!?!

You see my dear manwhore ... what good are inventions if others do not use them. The ultimate sign of the effectiveness of a catch phrase is others' willingness to incorporate it into their vernacular.

JessicaAnn said:
You see my dear manwhore ... what good are inventions if others do not use them. The ultimate sign of the effectiveness of a catch phrase is others' willingness to incorporate it into their vernacular.

fine fine.

Don't get all amped up in my face.

I'm not a ladies man.

I don't know what gave you that impression.

:down:

Sure looks like everyone had a lot of fun. Why wasn't I invited? Oh that's right, because I 'am' Zoomerang96 and so I already was there in a 'happening' kind of way.

Kieran McConville said:
Sure looks like everyone had a lot of fun. Why wasn't I invited? Oh that's right, because I 'am' Zoomerang96 and so I already was there in a 'happening' kind of way.

your brother zed was invited along with his pet monkey 'franz'.

Last edited:
Zoomerang96 said:
calluna couldn't have been more excited to see the "happy gang".

ugly_girl.jpeg

Hey, that's a pretty good picture of me! I was a bit worried at first because I don't usually photograph very well so I usually end up looking a little bit weird.

What an awesome weekend! We're all planning on meeting at the same time, same place next year, right you guys?

Re: Re: pictures of my interference meetup

Calluna said:

Hey, that's a pretty good picture of me! I was a bit worried at first because I don't usually photograph very well so I usually end up looking a little bit weird.

What an awesome weekend! We're all planning on meeting at the same time, same place next year, right you guys?

Um, yeah, thats it Calluna, next "year" same time, same place, except this time we are all wearing togas!

PS I want my Matchbox 20 CD back, you took it with you.

Come on, Zoomerang96, I know you like the boys from Matchbox 20, but fair's fair. I need the cd back now cause I need to listen to it. And don't smear it with shit like you did last time, either.

Evalicious said:
Zoomerang, you forgot to scan pictures of me! Why?:confused:

hmmm, perhaps you can do the honours yourself? :wink:

kieran, finders keepers. that matchbox twenty cd is mine, and i'll smear all the shit i want to on it.

you make me sound like a filthy pig, you know that?

I wasnt invited so i wasnt there but im curious to know what i would look like anyway...
i pray that the fortune ive spent on my gold teeth wont go unoticed !

Back
Top Bottom