Pics of the ipod launch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*Sigh*

Thank God, he didn't give me the let's get it over with look.....or did he? :ohmy: I'm in awe either way.

:yikes:
DidiBONOcopy2.jpg
:faint:

Great pic Danielle!! ( i was in the purple jacket, remember?) Im still waiting for Bret to send my pic wiith Bono..it was worth the wait wasnt it!I dont recall how he smelled but I kissed his cheek and it was very soft!
:drool:
Ali-I could kick myself for not getting pics of Dallas!He was charming and a cutie!(by the way he said the tour starts in March in Florida)
:yes:

Christine

helppp!

teenie, alli, danielle, u2sj, ANNNYYONNEE!!!

you gals were up close and personal...and I know its hard to notice details like this, been there...BUT!

did any of you happen to notice the brand name on the little trim bar on his glasses? pretty please!?

I cant figure out what they are, and of course I HAVE to have them!

thanks if you know

(LeMon - where the hell are you?!?!?! )

Sorry gabriel..it was so surreal I didnt even notice he was wearing beads..tried zooming in on a pic but impossible to tell

I forgot how to post pics! ahh!

Last edited:
teenie said:
Great pic Danielle!! ( i was in the purple jacket, remember?) Im still waiting for Bret to send my pic wiith Bono..it was worth the wait wasnt it!I dont recall how he smelled but I kissed his cheek and it was very soft!
:drool:
Ali-I could kick myself for not getting pics of Dallas!He was charming and a cutie!(by the way he said the tour starts in March in Florida)

Christine

Thank you! :happy: Of course I remember you Christine I thought you might like this. :D
teenie.jpg

clementine_rose said:
Does anyone know how much the new iPods cost?
:lol: Good question U2bonogirl.

it's about 349 US $ plus 149 $ to have the entire U2's production...

lady luck said:

it's about 349 US $ plus 149 $ to have the entire U2's production...

but you get a nifty 50 dollar off the digital box set:)
I've also been hearing rumors that HTDAAB will be preloaded on it - I'm trying to check this out now

teenie said:

I'm going to be in Florida in March anyway! :hyper:

Bonosloveslave - I will post my dancing story in the Band Meetings And Sightings soon. I promise to get pics of this Ipod event (and Dallas too) posted as well. Need to go tend to my "spirited" 2 year old :rolleyes: :lol:

Thankyou Danielle! Was that from your camera or Bret's?Anyway could I get a higher resolution of that pic? Id like to print them..Let me know..my email is cslu2girlx@aol.com.Thanks!:wink:

Last edited:
Re: helppp!

gabrielvox said:
teenie, alli, danielle, u2sj, ANNNYYONNEE!!!

you gals were up close and personal...and I know its hard to notice details like this, been there...BUT!

did any of you happen to notice the brand name on the little trim bar on his glasses? pretty please!?

I cant figure out what they are, and of course I HAVE to have them!

thanks if you know

(LeMon - where the hell are you?!?!?! )

Sorry Gabriel I did not notice and I couldn't tell by this pic either. :(

close.jpg

Here are pics of the Ipod Launch....my first time posting pics....Let me see if this works

33%3B%3C258323232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D445%3D67%3A%

Sorry Dallas fans...the one pic i thought i had of a closeup of dallas didn't turn out :sigh:

33%3B%3C258323232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D445%3D67%3A%

Still can't make out what the name of his glasses are

33%3B%3C258323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E354%3E589%

So cute...he was laughing at a pic someone gave to him to sign :love:

33%3B%3C258323232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D445%3D67%3A%

Didn't get any pics taken with them
:shrug: NOT complaining by any means....i had the BEST experience and still on a Bono high!

Back
Top Bottom