Photographic evidence that U2 have been remixing POP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bonoman, Bono's neck is NOT flabby! I love his neck!! Check out my avatar and sig! I think he looks great right now. I like his hairdo he has right now. The POP one was TOO short, it made him look like an old geezer LMAO. He's just perfect right now, don't change a thing!!

I love it

Bono_sttrop.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

bonoman said:
Pop is my favorite alblum its so drak and striped down. You fell that alblum in your heart. Wake up dead man is the song i will be buried too. so much of that alblum has helped me. And bono did look very healthy during that period. He was very in shape and his hair made him look younger. And his neck wasnt so falbby.

For those who take substance over appearance, however--something Pop enthusiasts usually claim to do--his voice was at a low in that era, with too much smoking and drinking. No, it doesn't have the power now that it did in the early 90's or in the late 80's, but if you compare it to the Popmart tour...his voice is back.

scatteroflight said:

For those who take substance over appearance, however--something Pop enthusiasts usually claim to do--his voice was at a low in that era, with too much smoking and drinking. No, it doesn't have the power now that it did in the early 90's or in the late 80's, but if you compare it to the Popmart tour...his voice is back.

When I caught the band in Chicago and Detroit during Popmart, Bono's voice was excellent.

you are all nuts

bono's hair. edge's hat. bono's neck. bono's wearing a hood and edge is wearing a hat so U2 must be making a bad album.

i can't believe ishkash posting this clever pic generated a serious discussion regarding edge's headress and possible musical directions for U2. that deserves an :lol:

I can't belive it either

ditto kobayashi.

It just goes to show how possesive and touchy some of the fans are.When I posted the pic, I though it would have one or two replies and it would die and relive in PLEBA.But I was wrong, it took a whole new meaning.

ishkash said:
topstory.jpg

:rant:

Why the hell they would dress like that era, if they werent into it.

j/k
They've been taking to Bruce, he's the one to blame for the Pop sound and look!:macdevil:

It just goes to show how possesive and touchy some of the fans are.When I posted the pic, I though it would have one or two replies and it would die and relive in PLEBA.But I was wrong, it took a whole new meaning.
LOl, U2guatemala followed your lead, they even have the before and now pics.:D

i cant handle this anymore. i am going to explode if another girl treats u2 like a boyband.

"oh but during atyclb they were so soft and honest and i loved their heart..."

you are driving me away from u2, and it sucks. i fucking hate this. i use to love these guys but these are the kinda fans they have?!?!!? boy band fans?!?!!? this is horrible, and i am not joking.

im not here and this is not happening.

Zoomerang96 said:
i cant handle this anymore. i am going to explode if another girl treats u2 like a boyband.

"oh but during atyclb they were so soft and honest and i loved their heart..."

you are driving me away from u2, and it sucks. i fucking hate this. i use to love these guys but these are the kinda fans they have?!?!!? boy band fans?!?!!? this is horrible, and i am not joking.

im not here and this is not happening.

Hey, this isn't "boy band" stuff. To paraphrase Elvis Costello, what's so bad about peace, love, and understanding? The last time I checked the boy bands only gave a damn about their sales figures, not people.

check yourself, U2 have always talked about those things, ATYCLB is nothing new on this front; just listen to how the message is being delivered now

i kid you not, if u2 comes out with an album full of wild honeys or in a little whiles (though ialw isnt the worst song, i DONT want anymore) i will come to all your houses and beat you up bad.

you people who bash boy bands but say bono and co are so soft and sweet and cuddly, do you even know why you hate boy bands and HOW exactly are they different from u2, the way you portray them?!

look at yourselfs!!!

i will be the end of you or you will be the end of me, but being in the middle here is going to suffucate us all.

cheers to all the spineless fans who like u2 for there looks (let me remind you that theyre all over forty and will never date you) and not give a shit what they do with their music, just as long as its not challenging.

Zoomerang96 said:

:eyebrow: Ummmm...Okay...So you're going to let what someone else thinks about them drive you away? Yeah, THAT makes sense...

Just because they're cute and they do touching, emotional songs doesn't make them a boyband, where would anyone get that? But if they did put out an all soft rock album would you not like them anymore? :confused:

I'm scared of hooded Bono he always did look like the Unibomber in that thing ;) :lmao: But the Unibomber did have Weird Al Yankovic's face :laugh:

Don't worry you all I don't think any whole albums are being remixed only the songs going on the Best of, so if you know they remixed one they will be on Best of! They aren't going to change any of their past albums I'm sure!

Last edited:
wertsie said:
Well, everybody here knows that I am an ardent fan of all things Pop (the album, the tour, the style...you name it!) BUT...I really hope they aren't mixing Pop. If it's not broken, don't fix it...and I've never really been a fan of "remixes." I usually tend to skip those.
couldn't have said it better myself. :D

but i'll still check them out just out of morbid curiosity.

Zoomerang96 said:

cheers to all the spineless fans who like u2 for there looks (let me remind you that theyre all over forty and will never date you) and not give a shit what they do with their music, just as long as its not challenging.

That is the best line ever!!! You go get 'em bear. I fully agree with you... sad to say :angry:

"they'll never date you" :lmao: *some think they are going to marry them... :rolleyes:

Angel said:

That is the best line ever!!! You go get 'em bear. I fully agree with you... sad to say :angry:

"they'll never date you" :lmao: *some think they are going to marry them... :rolleyes:

I really don't know how anyone would get that impression, even from PLEBA girls. I stay on PLEBA most of the time and I don't see that at all. Really. So some of the girls might joke about going out with them but no one really believes it. Even if we like to drool over their pics, it was the songs that drew us to them in the first place! It's just as much fun to listen to the songs as it is to drool over them. I care a lot about what the music sounds like, and if they went numetal or rap I wouldn't like it, no matter how how they are! If anyone has gotten this idea about PLEBA girls, they are mistaken!

Ultravioletbabe said:

I really don't know how anyone would get that impression, even from PLEBA girls. I stay on PLEBA most of the time and I don't see that at all. Really. So some of the girls might joke about going out with them but no one really believes it. Even if we like to drool over their pics, it was the songs that drew us to them in the first place! It's just as much fun to listen to the songs as it is to drool over them. I care a lot about what the music sounds like, and if they went numetal or rap I wouldn't like it, no matter how how they are! If anyone has gotten this idea about PLEBA girls, they are mistaken!

:yes: What Ultravioletbabe said...I have never seen any of the PLEBA girls acting like teenyboppers. I, like many others, am of the camp that finds the band members very sexy. Do I get pissed off at the mention of one of their significant others? No! I'm glad that they're happy, and I know that there's no way in hell anything could ever happen between me and any of them.

The bottom line is that their music is special. We all know that. That's what matters most to me and to most, if not ALL, fans, I think.

Ultravioletbabe said:

Well, I'm married to Larry, the other PLEBA gals are :coocoo:

:laugh: :lmao:

Of course, you know I'm just kidding!

Flaming June MULLEN :D

Hey, all of this stuff about PLEBA girls just drooling is a bum rap!! I should know, I'm a PLEBA girl! I wouldn't be if I hadn't been attracted to the music first. I've been a fan since 1983 when I saw them do "Red Rocks" and heard War. Hell, we barely had pictures, period, back then. It was *strictly* the music. Now the pix all over are cool, and I enjoy them. But we all started with the music and the looks or whatever is icing on the cake. Gimme that cake.........:wave: :wave: :lol:

i don't believe deathbear or angel mentioned pleba girls in their comments.

i didnt even mention pleba and these people come spreading the word of that elitist clan of *(&))(*&.

i didnt come here looking for a war, but it you want war i will bring you down.

quit mentioning pleba or i will mention very disturbing things that will gnaw in your skull for years to come. it will not escape your mind. every day you will scream for mercy but it wont come.
anywhere you turn, ill be there. open up your skull ill be there.

i never mentioned pleba so go take your little knit-picking to your grandmas.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom