PGP - Your G-String is off

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MGMyGuinness said:

Eh, I've been better. I found out my mother had the tests done yesterday, and she gets the results today or Monday. I'm a bit nervous, to put it nicely. :slant:

You?

aww...:hug: it'll be ok clone:hug: if its nothing than great...and if it is something than they will treat it and everything will be A-OK:wink: :hug:

I'm good...last day of my vacation though:scream:

I went to the gym, mowed the lawn, made some muffins:wink: (came out good this time) now I am trying to figure out dinner plans.

Dismantled said:

ballgames are fun:hyper:

thats funny about your mom and the "curse":lmao: 10 innings.....man thats a long game!

Only 1 extra inning... but when I was a lot younger, there was one game she was with us for...

...that went 14 innings :lol:

:wave:

So I got home from school, walked in, and my best friend was here from NY in my house!!! I had NO IDEA she was coming, and she came for my birthday!! it was so exciting! So if I'm not on much this weekend, that's why :( but I'll check in every day! And if I never check in this weekend, it's because we lost power from the hurricane :yikes: Yes, my friend is INSANE flying here the day a hurricane is supposed to come :lol:

MGMyGuinness said:

Don't tell me you support Bush! I might have to re-think our clone status. :tsk: :|

Hi Sami! :hug: Sucks about the hurricane. :yikes:

I'll just say I didn't support Kerry:happy: and leave it at that.:wink:

MGMyGuinness said:

I thought you were a flaming liberal. :sad:

Me? Well, I am not flaming...but I am not a republican either...I am floating out there in politic limbo land. I cannot help it..I just voted for who I thought was a better person..I don't care what either one has to say, just character...and I like George, I think he's really down to earth adn Kerry is just a butt munch:D

anywho...I don't support George fully, enough politics:madspit:

Dismantled said:

Me? Well, I am not flaming...but I am not a republican either...I am floating out there in politic limbo land. I cannot help it..I just voted for who I thought was a better person..I don't care what either one has to say, just character...and I like George, I think he's really down to earth adn Kerry is just a but munch:D

anywho...I don't support George fully, enough politics:madspit:

You voted for Bush, I'm sooo not talking to you anymore. I'm only friends with liberals. :|

:wink:

I'm not a Kerry fan either. :shh:

:hug: DG!
I'm good thanks - supposed to be getting ready for tropical storm Katrina (or whatever it's called), but y'know. Got distracted by the computer!

have you abandoned the old username, or is it a sly alias? :shifty:

MGMyGuinness said:

You voted for Bush, I'm sooo not talking to you anymore. I'm only friends with liberals. :|

:wink:

I'm not a Kerry fan either. :shh:

FINE! and your not going to change my mind clone......this is one stubborn Vermonter:grumpy:

<---stubborn

this is nagging me I have to say it...I fully support gay rights and marriage :up: just had to say it incase anyone was like:shocked: govt should stay the hell out of that

don't tell me you supported ralph:|

hey new person:wave: I don't think we've met:wink:

beau2ifulday said:
:hug: DG!
I'm good thanks - supposed to be getting ready for tropical storm Katrina (or whatever it's called), but y'know. Got distracted by the computer!

have you abandoned the old username, or is it a sly alias? :shifty:

I thought you lived in England. Are you on vacay in Florida?

Nope, I just use this one from time to time. I just feel like using my alt right now. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom