PGP working Pro Bono for the boys - Happy 50th Birthday B

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I want to go to Ireland or the UK somewhere my son will be with me and I want him to be able to speak the language and I want Mr.Z to be able to feel comfortable.

I have to find a program that would suit my needs for one of the scholarships and design a program of study for another and design a teaching/lecturing/learning plan for another. But it's something I'm passionate about doing - I just have vague notions of what I want to work on and need to narrow it down.

Oh and I got a friend request on facebook from my former manager. Not my fucktard boss who fired me, but the alcoholic who drinks Stoli Cran. Um, WTF? :huh: Yeah, I was fired sure letz be facebook friendz 4 lyfe!!!!!!!! :happy:

:lol: So ridiculous!

I've gotten a few random/strange friend requests too from people I'd NEVER add to my friends list, and I always do a little chuckle, say WTF?! and gleefully press "ignore." :lol:

Same here! But that was just the most bizarre friend request I've ever received. :lol:

At my gym, there's a small sign attatched to the bulletin board advertising 10% off to gym members at my former workplace. Somehow my hand slipped and the sign came down. Oops. :angel:

I spent today out with my sister, picking up things for the benefit dance Saturday. The PR person at the Arthritis Society in Toronto wrote a press release earlier this week for my niece, and sent it out to local media, and it was covered in our newspaper yesterday!

:applaud::cheer::applaud:

Wow, VP , sounds like your niece has really got it going !

How***wonderful*** that so many people have donated stuff & services !!!:hyper::applaud:

When you get around to it you can PM me the full press release! or I'll remind you after the event is over!

bbs or l. :D

I have to find a program that would suit my needs for one of the scholarships and design a program of study for another and design a teaching/lecturing/learning plan for another. But it's something I'm passionate about doing - I just have vague notions of what I want to work on and need to narrow it down.

Sounds daunting at least at first.
Once you have hold on something solid you can make it start to energize the words/concepts/proposals etc

:hyper::heart::hug:
You go, zooey!

I want to go to Ireland or the UK somewhere my son will be with me and I want him to be able to speak the language and I want Mr.Z to be able to feel comfortable.

:hyper::hyper::love: Would be awesome to have you in Europe, good luck with it. :love:

Oh and I got a friend request on facebook from my former manager. Not my fucktard boss who fired me, but the alcoholic who drinks Stoli Cran. Um, WTF? :huh : Yeah, I was fired sure letz be facebook friendz 4 lyfe!!!!!!!! :happy :

WTF??!?!?!!!!??!!! :angry::huh:

At my gym, there's a small sign attatched to the bulletin board advertising 10% off to gym members at my former workplace. Somehow my hand slipped and the sign came down. Oops. :angel :

Oooops to what? :angel::shifty::lol::up:

Need to catch up. :crack:

Gah, been in pain with back majorly to point of tears tonight. Gonna get Craig to give me kick up arse if I don't book docs appointment next week ( I hate going though, they make me feel so crap :( :lol: :reject: ) Read my Bono/Edge meeting thread on here and it cheered me up. Alot of the commentsin it made me PSML. i.e. comments about "fat, irish fingers"and me being wet. :wink: LOVE this place. :heart:

Need to eat as not eaten my tea yet. Was feeling sick from the pain before. Hopefully be back later. :kiss:

Aww, hi Jem! :hug: I've missed you!!

I know you hate the doctors, but in the long run wouldn't it be good for you to book an appointment so you can get medication or whatever to help you with the pain? You may feel like crap going, but wouldn't that feel better than the pain you're currently in? Drugs are GOOOOOD! :lol:

:hug::kiss::basssandwich::combust:

Missed you too. :heart:Caught up on GG the other day. Mad at Serena and Jenny and Serena's Dad. :angry: Bass still hawt. :drool: Him and Blair need to be back together. 1 more episodes before the finale for the season. :sad:

How are you? :hug:

Yes you ( and VP who I know is also right and knows about back pain :( ) are so right, its not just I hate doctors, get so much crap at work for using work time to go to appointments, really have no choice now. They can like it or lump it ( tho don't mention that on facebook :shifty::lol: ) Gonna set myself a goal to phone on Monday to arrnge for an appointment. :crack:

Oh and you're also right painkillers are good. :drool:

Also head at work there are gonna be job cuts. Whoop. :|:crack: Hopefully I will be saved due to the fact I have been there for a while. Still sucks though as either would get reduced redundancy package ( my friend at work told us told us that the government organisation we work for has reduced this recently in time for the cuts :happy::| ) or if you get to stay we will be rushed of our arses taking calls to make up for people who have left. :crack:

Wooo, sorry I'm full of happiness today. :reject:

Damn hung/shitty parliments. :|

:hug :: kiss::basssandwich:: combust:

Missed you too. : heart:Caught up on GG the other day. Mad at Serena and Jenny and Serena's Dad. : angry: Bass still hawt. :drool: Him and Blair need to be back together. 1 more episodes before the finale for the season. :sad:

How are you? :hug:

Yes you ( and VP who I know is also right and knows about back pain :( ) are so right, its not just I hate doctors, get so much crap at work for using work time to go to appointments, really have no choice now. They can like it or lump it ( tho don't mention that on facebook :shifty::lol: ) Gonna set myself a goal to phone on Monday to arrnge for an appointment. :crack:

I've missed talking with you about GG! :giggle: I kept wanting to mention about Dorota's wedding dress and how GORGEOUS she looked, but didn't know how up to date you were, and didn't want to ruin anything for you. Didn't she look just beautiful?! I loved it.

I'm doing pretty good, thanks! My brain is mush, so I'm trying to kill time at work. Just a half hour left!! :hyper:

Ugh - that sucks that they don't let you take off time to see a doctor. :tsk: Idiots. Hope it won't be too difficult for you to arrange. :hug:

And hi Wild and dazz! :hug:

Ahh i know whst you mean jem :hug:

When my company took over a bank in trouble they said they'd be redundancies , lucky because my department is seen as the best in the UK we were fine :D

I'm sure you will be :hug:

:hug: So glad for you. We are one of the busiest helplines for my org in UK I think. We take about 15,000- 20,000 calls a day. :crack: We sometimes need MORE help and other dept. have to come help us, we need the staff we have/more staff to cope, its ridiculous. :| Cut the wages of senior staff instead. Its the people at the bottom who keep the place running, with out us no one above us would have a job. :angry:

it's BEEN close to ages! :hug:S

we've had some gorgeous weather in the past 4 weeks so that makes me SO HAPPY - i get to go to the parks and see all the flowering crab-apple & cherry tress!:drool::heart:::drool:

and then i was at the NY Botanical Garden in The Bronx and while it was between some major flowerings ( Peopnies juust beginning - the early varieties) it was SOOOOOO GREEN!!!:drool::heart::heart:

working on some art on & off that's pretty good.
trying some new crochet stitches so i can make some fun, beautiful, sexy spring scarves/wraps for look not warmth!

my sis is all clear of :heart::hyper: :heart: ( i forgot if you put something in the thread )

so i'm usually pretty good to very good.

:hug: So glad for you. We are one of the busiest helplines for my org in UK I think. We take about 15,000- 20,000 calls a day. :crack: We sometimes need MORE help and other dept. have to come help us, we need the staff we have/more staff to cope, its ridiculous. :| Cut the wages of senior staff instead. Its the people at the bottom who keep the place running, with out us no one above us would have a job. :angry:

I definitely understand. :hug: The people at the bottom are not less important. At my office a few people were laid off in Feb, and while I understand that they have to cut costs during a recession, they really need to start by cutting salaries of the senior people, cut down on travel and other really unnecessary things, etc. before laying people off and slashing programs.

I hope your job stays safe! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom