PGP working Pro Bono for the boys - Happy 50th Birthday B

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bob the Builder :madwife:

I just took an adorable pic of Phoebe cuddled to a Spongebob pillow. :cute: Pic will be posted shortly.

haha bob the builder. :lmao:

Phoebe. :cute::love::heart:

:lmao: Did I ever tell you girls the Bob the Builder story? It relates to that time when I thought Sarah was asleep and snuck him in here, and she heard us...uh...playing board games? :shifty:

:lmao: I remember that story. :shifty::lol:

ha board games is that what its called now? :lol:

^ Continuation of above post. Smilie limits make me haz a sad.

:cute: :lmao:
Yeah she's sooo awesome. : cute:: up: I will tell her you said it was an awsome job. :D She will love that. : ) Yay at yours being cut. : hi5:

Ooooh yay for your niece. :hi5: What an awesome thing to do. : D Hope it all goes well and if I lived in the same continent I'd come. :kiss :

You mentioned it feeling healthy - it really does look healthy in that picture. :up:

I'd love for you all to come. :heart: I was scoping out the raffle prizes today, seeing what I'm going to enter for. :drool: :shifty:

Did you do anything to your back to make it worse, or did it just go that way on its own? Craig is right, heat generally does help. :up:

I honestly thought the e-mail I sent him last Dec made it very clear I was done with him. That's our problem though, he never could stay away from me, and I would always give in. Not this time though. But yes, you can kick his ass for good measure. :wink:

My hockey team is pissing me off. :sad: This game is making me all stabby. :fist:

:madwife: How dare they? Do they not consider your feelings? :wink::hug: Hope they pick up things for you. :hug:

I can't believe she's a year old! :heart:

L0RldmljZSBNZW1vcnkvaG9tZS91c2Vy-1.jpg

Awww my fave doggie. :cute::heart:

My hockey team is pissing me off. :sad: This game is making me all stabby. :fist:

Awww, sorry the game's not going your way. :hug:

I can't believe she's a year old! :heart :

L0RldmljZSBNZW1vcnkvaG9tZS91c2Vy-1.jpg

SQUEEEEEE!!!! Omg, how adorable!!! We were driving by a new dog park the other day, and Sarah was saying we should borrow someone's dog and go. Pheobe? :shifty:

OMG I remember that VP :lmao :

haha bob the builder. :lmao :

Phoebe. :cute::love::heart:

:lmao : I remember that story. :shifty ::lol :

ha board games is that what its called now? :lo l:

The day after the "incident" (not a bomb, Thora :wink: ) it was my niece's son's birthday party. Sarah was so pissed at me, she wouldn't go. When I got there, everyone wanted to know where she was. I told some of them (my mom, my sister, my niece and her husband)...So, when I was leaving, they sent food home for her. They were getting things ready, and my niece's husband said "better not send any napkins home for Sarah!" He held one up, and it was a Bob the Builder napkin. :lmao: I was like "yeah, we should probably avoid that name for a while..." :reject:

Boys are stupid. :angry:

You know what sucks? When you realize you have feelings for someone after knowing them for quite awhile. And you know you have no shot with them because they're with an awesome person. Not that I'd ever act on it because it would get super awkward but meh.

You know what sucks? When you realize you have feelings for someone after knowing them for quite awhile. And you know you have no shot with them because they're with an awesome person. Not that I'd ever act on it because it would get super awkward but meh.

Does that have anything to do with the e-mail you just sent? :shifty:

:lol:

Seriously, that does suck, and there's really not much you can do, other than wait and see if the relationship runs its course. :( :hug:

:lmao:

No, this relationship has like zero percent chance of running it's course. I mean, I'm not going to stew over it and wait for it to dissolve. They've been together since before I even met him. She's a wonderful person too. It just sucks to realize that after almost 3 years, it hit me that it's not just a little crush but I have legit major feelings for this guy.

I can understand how you're feeling. :hug: It's the story of my freaking life. :sigh: :lol:

:lmao:

No, this relationship has like zero percent chance of running it's course. I mean, I'm not going to stew over it and wait for it to dissolve. They've been together since before I even met him. She's a wonderful person too. It just sucks to realize that after almost 3 years, it hit me that it's not just a little crush but I have legit major feelings for this guy.

Bleh, I'm sorry. :hug: Yeah, best to just move on, even if you have to avoid him/them for a while.

Thora :hug: It just sucks because it's the first time I've ever really really REALLY felt this way about someone and I have no shot with him. Less than zero. Of course someone else will come along, but meh.

VP, e-mailed you. I would freakin' die if this person ever stumbled across this forum, figured out who I was, and saw my posts. Hence me not naming specifics. : paranoid:

Thora :hug: It just sucks because it's the first time I've ever really really REALLY felt this way about someone and I have no shot with him. Less than zero. Of course someone else will come along, but meh.

VP, e-mailed you. I would freakin' die if this person ever stumbled across this forum, figured out who I was, and saw my posts. Hence me not naming specifics. : paranoid:

I hear ya on the meh. :hug:

Boys are dumb. :tsk:

Would you believe there's a passport office in TO that's open on a Saturday? :ohmy::faint: Guess where I'm going tomorrow? (Well, later today really :lol:) The form is filled out, my guarantor signed it tonight... Hopefully it'll only take two weeks like a friend who got her first passport recently :wink:

Thora! Omg, I can't believe I forgot to tell you this! Sarah found this thing online where people with unique experiences or life situations that others might be interested in can post, and then others can ask them questions about themselves/their area of expertise. So she was reading this, and found a thread started by a pro-curler from western Canada. She read on, till she saw the guy was from Manitoba. Here's our convo:

Sarah: I was really hoping this was Johnny Mo.
Me: I wonder what he's up to these days. Probably rescuing people from burning buildings.
Sarah: Yeah.
Me: Cause he's totally not hanging out in bars, getting into bar fights, and using his gold medal to pick up chicks.
Sarah: Do you really think he needs his medal to pick up chicks?
Me: Oh yeah...

Night Jem!! :hug: :kiss:

Good luck with the passport Drea, hope you get it quickly. When Sarah got hers, I took her to the office in KW, and I think it came pretty quickly.

Good luck with the passport, Drea! :up:

Thora! Omg, I can't believe I forgot to tell you this! Sarah found this thing online where people with unique experiences or life situations that others might be interested in can post, and then others can ask them questions about themselves/their area of expertise. So she was reading this, and found a thread started by a pro-curler from western Canada. She read on, till she saw the guy was from Manitoba. Here's our convo:

Sarah: I was really hoping this was Johnny Mo.
Me: I wonder what he's up to these days. Probably rescuing people from burning buildings.
Sarah: Yeah.
Me: Cause he's totally not hanging out in bars, getting into bar fights, and using his gold medal to pick up chicks.
Sarah: Do you really think he needs his medal to pick up chicks?
Me: Oh yeah...

Night Jem!! :hug: :kiss:

Good luck with the passport Drea, hope you get it quickly. When Sarah got hers, I took her to the office in KW, and I think it came pretty quickly.

:lol: Aww, that's awesome! And SO true, btw. The medal is just icing on the cake. Rowr! :combust:

Yeah, passports come really quickly these days, I think. Even when I got my Canadian one renewed at the height of the panic to get them done back in 2007 when all the border crossing requirements changed, it only took mine 2 weeks to arrive. You should definitely have yours soon, Drea! :up:

I'm off to bed now too. I need to calm down a bit from my hockey aggravation, and I think reading for a bit then going to bed would be a good idea. G'night! :hug:

My hockey game just started, and my team comes onto the ice to the opening few bars of Streets. Gives me shivers every time, especially during the playoffs, when the atmosphere is more electric. :love:

:drool:

Me too. Nothing like girl hanging/tour time. :drool::hyper ::love:

Reminds me I need a new memory card for all the summers adventures. :heart:

Aww Run. :hyper::heart: So excited. 5 bloody weeks. Found a really good train deal. £17 return from me. For the US peeps thats $25 and Canadians $26. Thats a extremely good deal to and from Glasgow. :hyper: Its a 3 hour drive each way but a fellow U2 fan ( Thanks Iris :hug: ) made me realise I probably will be too knackered to drive 3 hours home or even a short drive to a hotel to rest before driving back in morning. Gonna get train and stay over night in Glasgow. :D

Meeting you. :drool:

Yes we must take tons of pics!

I'm so excited for you. I love SP! Sounds like you got a good plan all set. Way better then driving 3 hours after the show :crack:

What a shitty day. :scream::| Been sick all day on and off. :yuck::crack: Finally got up but still feel awful so think I'm gonna go back to bed. :lol:

Drea thats awesome about the passport office being open. :D:up:

Hopefully will be back later. :love::hug:

Hope you're feeling better soon, Jem! :hug:

It was SO nice to sleep in a bit this morning. Normally I go for my training runs early on Saturday mornings, so I can't sleep in. There's no run today, as the race is tomorrow morning. Sleeping in, ftw! :drool:

Poor Jem! :hug: Feel better. :kiss:

I got to sleep in a little, but my phone started ringing earlier today than I would have liked. :|

My hair stylist is really sick today, so I can't get my hair cut. :scream: Wonderful.

The passport office turned out to be a Service Canada office so it'll take four weeks instead of two... but I have still have two weeks' wiggle time and I didn't have to be late for work on a weekday :wink: Plus I was in and out in under an hour (and that was with a bunch of people ahead of me)! :ohmy:

Dazzled :hug: It starts at 7. I was supposed to do a bunch of running around today to get my mom ready to go, but she decided she didn't want to, plus my hair stylist was sick, so I've spent a glorious day lounging around. :drool: Just thinking I should go get ready soon...

How are you?

eta - plus, I just realized/remembered that Bono was in Toronto today!! :scream:

Maybe he'd like to be my date tonight. :sexywink: :shifty:

ooh noooooooooo, vp! :hug::hug::hug:

esp when you could have taken off to try to see for a bit ( since your mom isn't going! day- am!

JHAVEA Great time tonight!

QUICK rent one of those Crop duster planes and put an invite in the sky for B to come to the fundraiser!!! :hyper::lol::D:hug::hug::hug:

here's to a great fundraiser tongui=ight1

gotta run bad spelliing :lol: :heart::heart:

Back
Top Bottom