PGP: What's Up With Broccoli?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Sting pic I mentioned

sting_duck.jpg

Thanks MsTE :)

Must go listen again :drool: So we have Bono giggle AND Edge giggle in one bootleg. yes!

OOh I know what else I was going to tell you... about Bono's rings... he does wear a few off and on. he has a lovely PURPLE one that I think is gorgeous and I covet. but his pinky ring he wears almost all the time... you know the story on that one? :hmm: It was a gift from Larry, and B has even lost it once or twice, always to have Larry replace it. :love: :cute:

Aww, cute! Larry is staking his claim! :lol:

Thanks MsTE :)

Must go listen again :drool: So we have Bono giggle AND Edge giggle in one bootleg. yes!

OOh I know what else I was going to tell you... about Bono's rings... he does wear a few off and on. he has a lovely PURPLE one that I think is gorgeous and I covet. but his pinky ring he wears almost all the time... you know the story on that one? :hmm: It was a gift from Larry, and B has even lost it once or twice, always to have Larry replace it. :love: :cute:

I thought B gave L the ring he wears. I must've mixed this up. Either way, it's adorable. :love:

Bono's Larry ring

bonohandcheek.jpg

oxfambonosugar1.jpg

Zooey, Bono has talked about this ring from Larry, but I suppose it's entirely possible he has also given a ring to Larry. :shifty::hmm:

Bono's Larry ring

Zooey, Bono has talked about this ring from Larry, but I suppose it's entirely possible he has also given a ring to Larry. :shifty::hmm:

I'll have to look it up, but more likely, I just screwed up the facts. Is it in U2 by U2?

Awww he has a friendship ring :cute: :wink:

yes... a "friendship" ring... that's what it is :shifty:

C'mon, K! Don't go spoiling a girl's fantasies with words like "friendship ring"! :doh:

:wink:

Thanks about the avi Kristen :cute: I kind of adore those two.

The other purple ring that I like, you can see it a bit here. I have better pics... hmm... must find.

KnightCommanderBono3-29-2007.jpg

I'll have to look it up, but more likely, I just screwed up the facts. Is it in U2 by U2?

yes... a "friendship" ring... that's what it is :shifty:

C'mon, K! Don't go spoiling a girl's fantasies with words like "friendship ring"! :doh:

:wink:

:lol:

I don't remember any more where I read it... it could have been there, though I have never read an entire U2 book all the way through yet. :reject:

OH wait, except for U2 & i, I did read all of Anton's scribbling. :cute:

Maybe he "loses" it, and thinks "dammit Larry, stop getting me new rings!" :angry: :lol:

(made me think of Chandler and Joey and the bracelet, lol.)

Hope you're feeling better soon, comet. :hug:

I keep popping in and out, I'm really distracted/ADD tonight.

Maybe he "loses" it, and thinks "dammit Larry, stop getting me new rings!: :angry: :lol:

That episode is hilarious! They're bracelet buddies :lol:

How are you feeling VP?

same

Although I'm making my way throught U2 At the End of the World

Me too :D Which chapter are you on?

Maybe he "loses" it, and thinks "dammit Larry, stop getting me new rings!: :angry: :lol:

Aw, that makes me sad for Larry :sad: I think he'll need some comforting, just at the thought of this. brb :macdevil:

Okay, I'm off for a bit. If you see me in here later tonight you gotta promise to ask me if I've got my work done yet. I HAVE to get it done before Friday morning.

Oh, and tomorrow's my preliminary grant review, the final check before it goes off to the grant committee :yikes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom