PGP: We Go Hard & Fast as We Play Tennis and Stalk Our Guys AROUND THE WORLD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I did some searching, and it looks like there is a booze store that should be open, and it's fairly near the border. I have to drive by it on my way to the States, so I'll take a peek in before I leave, but I kinda doubt it's going to be closed tomorrow. Sunday, yes, as most booze stores are closed no matter what Sunday it is. I hate it when it's a Sunday and I'm in desperate need of a bottle of wine or something, and I can't find a bloody thing. :lol:

:lol:

Peple were in supersmarkert tongiht when i got home form work buying liek it ws the end of the world. bank holiday in uk. :rolleyes: :lol:

:shifty::drool:

You need to catch up metih me and deeg snow. :love::lol::shifty:

:drunk:

Oh was informaiong work people anbout wonrders of U2, Snow Patrol and Friendly Fires abefore.s :lol::heart:

I think I'd need a couple of days to catch up to you two. :uhoh: :lol:

Well, I did some searching, and it looks like there is a booze store that should be open, and it's fairly near the border. I have to drive by it on my way to the States, so I'll take a peek in before I leave, but I kinda doubt it's going to be closed tomorrow. Sunday, yes, as most booze stores are closed no matter what Sunday it is. I hate it when it's a Sunday and I'm in desperate need of a bottle of wine or something, and I can't find a bloody thing. :lol:

Really? They're all open here on Sundays. But tomorrow, *everything* is closed. :crack:

Peple were in supersmarkert tongiht when i got home form work buying liek it ws the end of the world. bank holiday in uk. :rolleyes: :lol:

It should be against the law for booze stores to be closed on weekends, especially long weekend holidays!! :angry: And it's not like it is in the States - booze isn't sold at gas stations or grocery stores. :sad:

Really - I'm not a lush!!! :wink:

:censored:

Thora, Mr.Z got some more rum...

Mmmm! :drool:

Really? They're all open here on Sundays. But tomorrow, *everything* is closed. :crack:

In my city they're closed. I don't get it. I think this one booze store that I'm going to go to (never been to this one before) might be open better hours. I think it's an independent store, and not a government one, hence the probable better hours.

Mmmm! :drool:

In my city they're closed. I don't get it. I think this one booze store that I'm going to go to (never been to this one before) might be open better hours. I think it's an independent store, and not a government one, hence the probable better hours.

Ah. :up: Good luck, hope it's open for you! Here, all our beer and liquor is sold in gov't stores, only wine can be sold in independent stores.

:lmao::reject:

It should be against the law for booze stores to be closed on weekends, especially long weekend holidays!! :angry: And it's not like it is in the States - booze isn't sold at gas stations or grocery stores. :sad:

Really - I'm not a lush!!! :wink:

i thought your hours for aclohol were weird when i was in TO. :sad::lol:

i was watching some late night TV :shifty:

is thst whathtey call it now. :lol:

I had to fly to Georgia once - terrible trip, terrible day, terrible 2 hour drive from the airport to where I was going for a terrible reason. When the woman at the hotel desk said you can't get any alcohol in the state on a sunday, I almost cried. I drove 25 mintues, across the state line to Alabama :lol:

i thought your hours for aclohol were weird when i was in TO. :sad::lol:

They're definitely weird. They close SO early here (6pm). :tsk:

I had to fly to Georgia once - terrible trip, terrible day, terrible 2 hour drive from the airport to where I was going for a terrible reason. When the woman at the hotel desk said you can't get any alcohol in the state on a sunday, I almost cried. I drove 25 mintues, across the state line to Alabama :lol:

:lol: I love it! Sounds like something I'd do.

:lmao::love:

Thats a PGP girld.:love:

Back
Top Bottom