PGP-We crossed the line...the boys pushed us over

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DreamOutLoud13 said:
I don't like Hershey's chocolate (or most American chocolate in general, except for Dove and Ghirardelli) unless it's dark. European chocolate is goooooood though :drool:

I know! My friend Eveline was an exchange student from Switzerland last year, and her friends back home used to send her Swiss chocolate. I tried some once and...:faint:

dazzlingamy said:
no i have them all, im just going to slip them into some friends xmas presents like 'oooooooh looky what you get!' :wink:

i know what you mean i always get a few right before TOTM and i thought i'd grow out of it, but here i am 24, and still getting them - luckily they go away afterwards!

You hate chocolate? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? :faint: hehehhehehe

:sexywink: Good plan!! My friend Alicia used to hate U2, but I got her off that track and convinced her to try them. I just gave her "Achtung Baby", which she plans on listening to tomorrow. That should do the trick.:evil:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I don't think chocolate is that bad...I tend to think it's part genes and part other types of foods.
From what I recall reading: "Chocolate and greasy foods don't cause pimples unless you're rubbing it directly on your face." Acne is caused by dirt and oil building up in your pores and clogging them, so the best way to combat them is to wash your face well (and with soap containing anti-acne medicine is even better).

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I'm not fond of the dark chocolate...to me it's an acquire taste :shrug:
I find regular Hershey's milk chocolate to be way too sweet (from what I understand :nerd: it contains more sugar, and less cocoa than regular milk chocolate should), so I get the Hershey's Special Dark :drool: But in nicer brands/European chocolate, I go for the regular milk chocolate.

I'm such a food snob! :lol:

U2isthebest said:

:sexywink: Good plan!! My friend Alicia used to hate U2, but I got her off that track and convinced her to try them. I just gave her "Achtung Baby", which she plans on listening to tomorrow. That should do the trick.:evil:

:yes:

dazzlingamy said:
OMG, you must try Cabury's - its aussie chocolate, and you've never tasted anything like it... :drool:

My mum makes this cabury milo fudge slice...omfg....it is the best!

yeah, i need to exercise more to combat this holiday season! ahahahah!

What plans do you guys have for xmas?

I have 3 weeks off for Christmas vacation :drool: I'll be spending the holiday itself with my family, and seeing all my friends again over the time I have off. My girls and I are probably going to go out for New Year's Eve, and paint the town. :shifty: :lol:

In the United States, Cadbury's chocolate is manufactured by Hershey's (rather than being imported) and as a result, it tastes just as crappy as their chocolate :|

...and why do I know everything about chocolate?! :eyebrow: :nerd:

Christmas for me is going to be a lot of last minute shopping, wrapping presents, helping mom cook a feast, and then finally getting all my presents :hyper: And that's all on Christmas Eve! On Christmas day, we don't really do anything special :shrug: My brother and I might go see a movie or something though.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Cadbury eggs :drool:

I like to just eat the cream in the middle and then throw away the chocolate egg :lol:

I've only had a few of those around Easter time...I think I do the same thing!:giggle: I really love Dove Dark Chocolate the best:drool:

there is just so many beautiful chocolate out there! ahahahaha

I love reeses pieces! I remember the first time we went on a trip to the states we stopped in honolulu and i was hungry and got some from the vending machine. omg.
YUM! they are so expensive here because of being imported so last time i was in new york the drug store had these big packets for 99 cents and i bought 20 of them for my boyfriend (he adores them) I think he liked that better then anything else i bought him! hahahah

Back
Top Bottom