PGP-We crossed the line...the boys pushed us over

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2isthebest said:

At least you can take comfort that your posts in the past few days have amused me more than anything else in weeks (especially the nuclear explosion!) :happy: Wanna come over and throw your computer out the window with me, and burn all your textbooks?:hyper:

I'm glad my misery amuses you :angry:

I'll be right over :hyper:

fu**inpaperwhywontyoujustwriteyourselfandletmegotofricknbedcauseimsickandtiredandiwantmychristmasvacationbutimnotgoingtogetitsoschoolfrickinsucks
:angry:

~BrightestStar~ said:

fu**inpaperwhywontyoujustwriteyourselfandletmegotofricknbedcauseimsickandtiredandiwantmychristmasvacationbutimnotgoingtogetitsoschoolfrickinsucks

I'm sorry...but, Sarcasm though...:drool: I'll be looking forward to your arrival!:flirt: :sexywink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Aww,someone needs a hug:lmao:

I agree school fricking sucks :madspit:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Hand your acne over to me....it doesn't matter to me (Being fat has some advantages....I know I'm badmouthing myself...but I rather have acne than look stupidly vain:D )

belive me,you don`t want this,I wish it would damnit go away:yell:

dazzlingamy said:
i still cant remember time zones, im missing that chip in my brain! :wink:

I went shopping today and they had a bargin bin at this variety story and they had october, pop and htdaab for $1.99 :ohmy: So i bought them all and am going to give them as presents! ahahahah

:shocked: You didn't have them, or just didn't have them in CD form? I fricking love all of them...ok every U2 album:drool: "Bomb" is my fav though...:rockon:

dazzlingamy said:
i still cant remember time zones, im missing that chip in my brain! :wink:

I went shopping today and they had a bargin bin at this variety story and they had october, pop and htdaab for $1.99 :ohmy: So i bought them all and am going to give them as presents! ahahahah

OMG:shocked:
$20 here:tsk:

no i have them all, im just going to slip them into some friends xmas presents like 'oooooooh looky what you get!' :wink:

i know what you mean i always get a few right before TOTM and i thought i'd grow out of it, but here i am 24, and still getting them - luckily they go away afterwards!

You hate chocolate? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? :faint: hehehhehehe

Back
Top Bottom