PGP - Trash, Trampoline and the Party Girls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
aww bye VP......... you can check out my thread for my sis.....roller coaster ride....
...at least most other things are good. {thank the Powers!}
aawww bye VP! :hug: good luck with your thesis!

Bye Wild :hug:
good luck!

CONGRATS on Gutair Lessons, thora!

Last edited:
Maybe when I'm in Vancouver I can learn some guitar.

Although at this rate I won't get there since I have no money!

I hope so! I need a change of country for a bit, hee.

Work! I want to work! Okay well not really,but I want money!

There's a second Mix99.9 subway ad - same text, except this time the pic of the boys is in the top left corner above "My City.".... and it's the "Don't fuck with us" pre-waterfight pic, with shirtless :larry: :drool: Another nice surprise to start my morning :wink:

Job is going well, despite having someone who literally had 400 invoices attached to one cheque (needless to say the cheque itself was fairly large :lol: ) and having to enter them all :wink:

Last edited:
hey, everybody! :wave:

I just downloaded the first single off the new Springsteen album. Hopefully my downstairs neighbors don't hate me because I just played it about five times in a row. :rockon: :wink:

I did do a lil somethin with my free time today coughplebashirecough

Sad_Girl said:
Bri :hug: How are you hon? we were just talking about you earlier today - missing you :heart:

Aww
:hug::heart:
I've missed you guys too!!

I managed to send Wild a quick message ummm....two days ago? I can't remember, things have been crazy.

Things I've learned this past week or so:
1) Not peeing is bad
2) Having your grandparents volunteer at the hospital is a good thing
3) Free parking is good
4) The health system is messed, and way too much red tape
5) Going to emergency at 1am can actually quite a relaxing experience

:happy:

And that last point is a horrible thing to say, but I had the whole waiting room to myself! :reject: :lol:

Yes, so lots of excitement goin on over here.
But nothing like Gav coming in less than 10 days!! :hyper:

I'm doing pretty good, thanks. :) Work has been a bit insane, but that's okay. There's some really awesome stuff just around the corner that I'm very excited for, which is helping me through the insanity. I'm pretty tired, but looking forward to a relaxing weekend away with a few friends.

Hi Jo and Thora :hug:

Jo I was just thinking I needed to expand my Springsteen library :hmm::wink:

Bri :hug: Wild mentioned earlier that your dad wasn't feeling well or something like that :sad: we were all sending you good thoughts/wishes/etc...

8 days, 22 hours, 9 minutes :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom