PGP - Trash, Trampoline and the Party Girls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

Horny :lol: but ok other than that :lol:

How are you & Sarah :hug: how the thesis? :uhoh:

We're doing okay, thanks. I'm trying not to think of her leaving in just over a week, because I'd lose it, and probably not regain control for days. :sigh: She had her first melt down a couple of days ago, sobbing, saying she wanted to stay home and transfer to the local university, or just go back to high school :cute: :love:

The thesis is coming along better than it has been! I'm still feeling kinda disorganized, there's so much info to sort through :crazy: but I'm hoping to be done in less than a week. :hyper:

Wild and NI making babies :sexywink:

WildHoney said:
Sarah :hug: I'm sure she'll be fine

And you always know where we are once she's at uni :hug:

I think we'll throw a party once you've finished that thesis :lol:

You all need to come and live with me when she's gone. :sad: :lol:

Weldy, that's right, it's almost the beginning of the August birthday extravaganza! :)

I've been trying to sort through all my stats work today, and there's so much, it's impossible. :crazy: I'm considering just running the tests over again.

Wild, waiting DOES suck. :hug: Hopefully it will lead to amazing news, though. :hug:

Hey Thora!! :hug:

Wild, have you heard from Ruff lately?

VintagePunk said:
I've been trying to sort through all my stats work today, and there's so much, it's impossible. :crazy: I'm considering just running the tests over again.

Sounds fun :no :yikes:

VintagePunk said:

Wild, waiting DOES suck. :hug: Hopefully it will lead to amazing news, though. :hug:

Wild, have you heard from Ruff lately?

I hope so, it's my mum's birthday at the end of September and i'd :love: to tell her then :hug:

No i haven't heard from Ruff like forever :sad:, i think the last time was when she posted in her GA photo request thread :sigh:

I miss her :heart: I hope she's ok :hug:

VintagePunk said:

I do most of my banking online or via ATM, but I needed to deposit a cheque so that it will clear in time for bills to come out of my account, and I forgot all about it till a few minutes ago. :madwife:

Hey Kat :wave:

We have to do most of our banking online or via the call centre just like the customers... bank call centres :grumpy::madwife:

I feel like a sperm bank at the moment :lmao:

WildHoney said:

Sounds fun :no :yikes:

I hope so, it's my mum's birthday at the end of September and i'd :love: to tell her then :hug:

No i haven't heard from Ruff like forever :sad:, i think the last time was when she posted in her GA photo request thread :sigh:

I miss her :heart: I hope she's ok :hug:

That would be an awesome gift for your mom. :heart:

I'm sure Ruff is fine, probably spent the summer globe-trotting, and is getting ready for school to start. :) I need to e-mail her too, when I have some time.

Hey Dazz, VP, Thora, Weldy, Wild :hug: for you all

Tomorrow I'll be waiting by the phone and hoping Lush will call me! argh I bet they don't. heh.

How are you all?

WildHoney said:

yay :applaud:

We could form a Pleba band :hyper:

I'm really excited about it. I haven't had music lessons in ages, so I'm looking forward to that.

I've found the guitar I want, the only problem is that it's in the States. The border lineups are crazy these days, so it may be a bit difficult to get that, so we'll see if I can find a similar one for as good of a price up here.

See you later, VP! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom