PGP- stranded on an island with U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
Hi everyone :hug:

Happy birthday Weldy! :hug:

VP - I totally have a crush on Magni too! :lol: I've been liking him more and more each week. :combust: I power voted for him this week, but he still ended up in the bottom 3, where he does NOT belong! :angry: We'll remedy that for next week though!

For the first several weeks, he was just blah to me. Then it went from that to where I wanted to platonically hug him. Now? :censored:

:sexywink:

Yes!! We will totally save Magni! :bow:

Dismantled said:

even though I've been throwing up most of the day...that sounds good:drool: :drool:

sounds like a cool cake too:up: Are you having a party at your house?

If you count just my parents and I as a party. I'm not one for big parties mainly cause I don't have enough money and my friends are busy :wink:

Besides.....I'm already partying with you guys :hug:

Hi VP and Thora and thanks :hug:

VintagePunk said:
Dis!! :hug: How are you feeling?

:crazy: I think the "morning sickness" has set it:yuck: I opened the fridge and had to throw up....then I was reading about food and had to throw up...ugh I hate it, it attacks you out of no where. The only foods that sound good are potato, pancakes and grapefruit..everything else is a no no. I'll be glad when this phase is over.

How are you?

:drool:

Dismantled said:

:crazy: I think the "morning sickness" has set it:yuck: I opened the fridge and had to throw up....then I was reading about food and had to throw up...ugh I hate it, it attacks you out of no where. The only foods that sound good are potato, pancakes and grapefruit..everything else is a no no. I'll be glad when this phase is over.

How are you?

Poor thing!! :( :hug: Hopefully it won't last that long.

I'm doing pretty well, thanks! Are you getting ready to go back to school?

Dismantled said:

How are you?

Well...at least you are eating healthy at the moment :hug: :D

VintagePunk said:

For the first several weeks, he was just blah to me. Then it went from that to where I wanted to platonically hug him. Now? :censored:

:sexywink:

Yes!! We will totally save Magni! :bow:

:lol: Yeah, I wouldn't mind doing a little of that with him either. :sexywink:

Sorry about my super long PM to you earlier. :reject: I was in a venting kind of mood, and it all came out there. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Poor thing!! :( :hug: Hopefully it won't last that long.

I'm doing pretty well, thanks! Are you getting ready to go back to school?

I really though I was going to skip the morning sick part...guess not:angry:

Glad you are doing well:yes:

School, I am afraid I am going to embarress myself there:scream: I go back monday...kinda ready to go back, kinda not.

ThoraSEB said:

:lol: Yeah, I wouldn't mind doing a little of that with him either. :sexywink:

Sorry about my super long PM to you earlier. :reject: I was in a venting kind of mood, and it all came out there. :lol:

OMG, if you could read some of my pm's/e-mails to the girls. I'm quite certain that shorter novellas have been published. :reject: :lol:

Vent away, that's what I'm/we're here for. :yes:

Wild!! :hug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Well...at least you are eating healthy at the moment :hug: :D

I guess:lol: I am usually a very healthy eater.....I cannot get near a veggie right now though:yuck:

:lmao: gimme cake:drool:

:yikes: this is so scary :ohmy:

March 2006 :no: :yuck:
f5a14c74.jpg

August 2006 :hyper: :D :happy:
140f9958.jpg

omg people:love:

Wild:drool: ..I know..you think the men would want to help out:angry::lmao:

Sami:drool: :drool:

Clone..I just woke up too:ohmy: :drool:

Thora:wave:

Back