PGP- stranded on an island with U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

Setting up is never half as fun as doing it.
Unless you're talking about foreplay...then you might have an argument :hmm:

So you'll be seing results that soon? :hyper: That is exciting!! I honestly can't wait to hear about what you find, it should be really interesting. :yes:

Awww!! that is sweet. :cute: I'm so behind in clone gossip, and threads. I assume you two managed to renegoriate things a bit more to your liking?

:lol:
It really does take two to study anatomy properly...:shifty:

Thanks :hug: I really, really want this to go well. If it does, it will make things SO much easier for me.

Renegotiations - not exactly, but there have been a few scattered, more minor incidents and signs. But mostly, I've been too busy to give it all that much thought, till today. :lol: I should send clone mail... :hmm: Tomorrow. :yes:

Thora, I would post larry pics but I fear I own soo very few.
I'll gladly bring ice cream and booze, and join in on the sing along though :happy:

VintagePunk said:

Thanks :hug I really, really want this to go well. If it does, it will make things SO much easier for me.

Renegotiations - not exactly, but there have been a few scattered, more minor incidents and signs. But mostly, I've been too busy to give it all that much thought, till today. :lol I should send clone mail... :hmm Tomorrow. :yes:

You've put *so* much hard work, thought, and effort into this thing, and S seems to think it looks promising, I'm sure it'll turn out well. :hug: Besides, you can more than handle any obstacles you face along the way, afterall, you are my clone. :wink:

Clonemail?! :love: :hyper:

Oh! Guess who I exchanged a whole post with today? :lol:

Ruff :heart:
I don't think I've talked to her in forever! Darn her traveling and her work :tsk:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Thora, I would post larry pics but I fear I own soo very few.
I'll gladly bring ice cream and booze, and join in on the sing along though :happy:

No worries. :hug: Feel free to join in. The more the merrier. I think drinking is definitely in order!

Thanks Weldy. It's okay, I gots myself lots of Larry and Adam pics here to keep me happy. My screensaver is full of those pics! :love:

~BrightestStar~ said:

So where was she this time? Africa? :scratch:
I'm trying to remember, she was quite the jet-setter this summer....

Night Drea!:hug:
Sweet dreams.

I've actually got to get to bed soon too, I'm afriad...

Yes, she was working there. She told me a bit about it, sounds like the living conditions and health of the people in that area is quite dire. :sad:

I should get going too. Sarah just got in, and she has lots to tell me.

See you all later. :hug:

Bri, look for clonemail. :heart:

Thora, I'll talk to you tomorrow, hang in there sweetie. :hug: :heart:

Night Drea and VP! :hug:

I think I'm going to head to bed now. I'm so tired... Thanks for cheering me up a bit, girls. I don't know what I'd do without you all! :hug:

Sweet dreams and goodnight! :hug:

so are you doing anything special today? having a cake?:drool: cake...the one thing that sounds good to me:drool:

Drea:wave::hug:

Hi girls :hug:

Just rewatching the performances from the past two weeks of Rockstar. I think I've developed a tiny little Magni crush. :reject: I'm power-voting for him next week. :drool:

Happy birthday Weldy! :hug: :happy:

Dismantled said:
so are you doing anything special today? having a cake?:drool: cake...the one thing that sounds good to me:drool:

Drea:wave::hug:

Yea...I'm having a cake. 8" round Checkered cake with a Marvel top (With all the characters that Marvel ever had) and a buttercream frosting :drool:.

I was thinking about a M&M Carvel cake.....but I went with this one :D

I'm actually doing all my partying this weekend :D

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Yea...I'm having a cake. 8" round Checkered cake with a Marvel top (With all the characters that Marvel ever had) and a buttercream frosting :drool:.

I was thinking about a M&M Carvel cake.....but I went with this one :D

I'm actually doing all my partying this weekend :D

even though I've been throwing up most of the day...that sounds good:drool: :drool:

sounds like a cool cake too:up: Are you having a party at your house?

Hi everyone :hug:

Happy birthday Weldy! :hug:

VP - I totally have a crush on Magni too! :lol: I've been liking him more and more each week. :combust: I power voted for him this week, but he still ended up in the bottom 3, where he does NOT belong! :angry: We'll remedy that for next week though!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom