PGP.... so excited to see the boys for the 1st time!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:

:lol: Yeah, I notice weird little things like that. the opening act had a different type of bottled water than U2 did. I'm not sure what their brand was, as it was a fairly generic bottle shape, but Bono had fiji water. At least in Detroit. I don't remember what kind they had in TO :scratch: :lol: Adam had a plastic cup, not a bottle

There were only two or three bottles left each night after the opening act was done, so that sounds about right

:lol:

I drink fiji water sometimes!! :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: Yeah, I notice weird little things like that. the opening act had a different type of bottled water than U2 did. I'm not sure what their brand was, as it was a fairly generic bottle shape, but Bono had fiji water. At least in Detroit. I don't remember what kind they had in TO :scratch: :lol: Adam had a plastic cup, not a bottle

There were only two or three bottles left each night after the opening act was done, so that sounds about right

you're so smart :love:

you solved my mystery for me, i'd been wondering for ages, it began with D i think the water, cant remember the name as we dont get it in UK

I'm so food crazy me and prob too much cos i really ought to lose a little weight! :ohmy:

Congrats on the 4,500 Jem! :dance:

I'm approaching 10, 800 :ohmy:

bonoishot said:

you're so smart :love:

you solved my mystery for me, i'd been wondering for ages, it began with D i think the water, cant remember the name as we dont get it in UK

Dannon or Dasani probably

:shifty: Yes, I spend a lot of time thinking about strange little things :lol:

I also drink a lot of bottled water

Sami - Fiji water is my preference, when I buy bottled, but I can't always get it. Maybe thats partly why I noticed it and remembered it so vividly :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Dannon or Dasani probably

:shifty : Yes, I spend a lot of time thinking about strange little things :lol :

I also drink a lot of bottled water

Sami - Fiji water is my preference, when I buy bottled, but I can't always get it. Maybe thats partly why I noticed it and remembered it so vividly :wink :

that was it Dansai :wink:

we dont get much Fiji bottled water round these parts, so i normally have whatever i can get my hand on :lol:

I've never heard of any of those bottled waters SG! :scratch:

Have you heard of Highland spring over there? It's the Scots one :heart: i've went past their factory several times this year! It's beautiful out in that area! :love:

bonoishot said:

so do i :heart :

if i disappear, ive not gone to bed im staring at my new wallpaper :drool :

:lol:

susanp6 said:
I've never heard of any of those bottled waters SG! :scratch:

Have you heard of Highland spring over there? It's the Scots one :heart: i've went past their factory several times this year! It's beautiful out in that area! :love:

Nope sorry. We have Poland Springs, Nestle, Aquafina, Crystal Springs and Evian, but Highland springs must be local to your side of the world, Susan.

I know the Coca-cola company got in trouble in England for bottling London Tap water and selling it in bottles, and that was under the Dasani name! :lol: I'm pretty sure they don't even try to sell it over there any more

Yeah that's what i was just saying SG is that it's the Scots one! We have the best quality water in the world! :drool: it's quite a well known fact! :D *Swells with national pride*!!!

Oh i see Evian all the time but are the others American?

God, i'm beginning to feel sick and queezy staring at the comp screen for soooo long so i should get lyind down shouldn't i? :huh:

NewU238.jpg

Nice B&Edgy pic SG! :love: Highland spring is available all over Britain btw SG&not just in Scotland! :yes: :wink:

Rite i better get going to my bed as i'm pretty knackered - that's the bummer about reading stuff on a comp screen :( you'd never have to look away if it was just paper you were looking at!

Bye everyone&have a nice nite! :wave: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom