PGP.... so excited to see the boys for the 1st time!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
greeneyedgirl said:
Oh, I hope you girls have fun.
Have you ever seen them before?

Drea's seen them a bunch of times, I've never seen them, but have e-mailed with Gabe a bit before and after Detroit, and met him there. Nice guy. :) I've seen the other Toronto tribute band, Elevation, back in June? with Bri and Drea.

Sad_Girl said:
To the 'October' Concert, Sami

:sigh: I should have been going, too, but I can't :(

:( There's another one on Dec 30th that's in Mississauga... you could always try for that and crash in my new place after :) They're doing the ETS pre-shows in Ottawa and Montreal, so they won't be playing their own shows for a bit after next week..

I'll have to try some other time, because I really do want to go, but I have literally four dollars to my name and won't have any more until late friday afternoon/evening at the earliest. Plus I still have to get the brakes and allignment on my truck fixed and new snow tires

Excuse me but why have you taken your clothes off, Bono?

"For the same reason," interjected the Edge , answering on Bono's behalf,
"that he's the lead singer. Because he's a rampant sex god with a huge ego."

"And a small willie," added Adam .

- Sean O'Hagan, Details, Sep. 1992

:lmao:

Last edited:
In 'the first time' in concert, Bono sometimes changes the words and mentions The Edge... can you help me remember exactly what it is he says?

Sad_Girl said:
In 'the first time' in concert, Bono sometimes changes the words and mentions The Edge... can you help me remember exactly what it is he says?

I don't remember hearing anything like that. :huh: And I don't have any boots with TFT on them, I don't think. Sorry. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom