PGP-Slow down boys, untie our lace

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

Glad you enjoyed it :shifty:

Like some more :shh:

Yes, please... :drool:

Thanks for the good luck wishes :hug: I might need them :yikes: I just don't get why I have to learn about the developements of toddlers, when I'll be teaching kids older than many people on here? :lol:

U2isthebest said:

Aww...I hope you better soon!:yes:

:shrug: I just don't get my head. As well as many other people... :lol: No, but it seems my nerves are in my stomach, and everything else is in my head. I get a head ache for everything from not drinking enough water to not eating enough food... normal things, I just get it too often... :sigh: I'm not making much sense, am I? :reject:

JezSnape said:

:shrug: I just don't get my head. As well as many other people... :lol: No, but it seems my nerves are in my stomach, and everything else is in my head. I get a head ache for everything from not drinking enough water to not eating enough food... normal things, I just get it too often... :sigh: I'm not making much sense, am I? :reject:

Yes you are! My cousin was the same way!:hug: She took some medication for a year, and it got better. I hope you can get it cleared up and start feeling better!

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Geez, you girls type so damn fast I can't keep up.

I'm a guy damnit!! I'm slow, irresponsible, and need help.

:help:

I'll help you :mac:

Awww, tis my fault. I forgot to put up the sign.
OldFartXingL394.jpg

There, much better.

Thanks, Brit. :hug: I think I just need to learn to live a normal life :lol: It's been seven years since I last actually ate a proper breakfast... or breakfast at all, really... :reject:

Ohh... Wild is the best nymphopervert around :yes: Learn as much as you can from her :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom