PGP-Slow down boys, untie our lace

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JezSnape said:
Thanks, Brit. :hug: I think I just need to learn to live a normal life :lol: It's been seven years since I last actually ate a proper breakfast... or breakfast at all, really... :reject:

Ohh... Wild is the best nymphopervert around :yes: Learn as much as you can from her :sexywink:

I've gleaned so much from her and Kaf:drool: And you better learn to start eating properly young lady!:shame: :wink:

WildHoney said:

OMG , did i :drool:

I babysit for him anyday, as long as he give me a "lift" home afterwards :shifty:

*erm* I'll have to be doing that baby-sitting Wild:shifty: It's a common job for college students.

Wild, you're putting Larry car fantasies in my head...:faint: :whistle:

*looks at pic* :cute: kids :) If Larry's oldest boy has inheirited his daddy's looks at all then Larry will have to give him "chasing girls away with a hose" lessons soon :lol: Ava looks at least 8 or 9, which means Aaron will be a teenager soon... and Ezra already looks like a future heartbreaker :wink:

Drea said:
*looks at pic* :cute: kids :) If Larry's oldest boy has inheirited his daddy's looks at all then Larry will have to give him "chasing girls away with a hose" lessons soon :lol: Ava looks at least 8 or 9, which means Aaron will be a teenager soon... and Ezra already looks like a future heartbreaker :wink:

Elvis (rumor is he came home one day at age 11 or 12 and announced that he no longer wanted to be called Aaron, but from then on he was Elvis :wink: )

is a very cute boy of around 14 now

:wave: Hello by the way! :hug:

Last edited:
SG :D :hug:

I'm doing better. :)

I just subway-trained from Brooklyn to one of Queen's Target store for the 6 count {3 shiney chartruse & 3 matte apple-green } Christmas Bells! :love: :love:
I was IMpressed! It ONLY took an hour from train arriving to walking into the mall!

Actually :giggle: those Bells for me, that is, won't be used untill later in Jan or Feb when I start :sad: "pining away" from Spring Green" again!!!

I plan to make 2 of the chartruse ones of them up with more bright green ribbons and maybe a touch of gold {for the stronger/higher sun}. Since they are Chartruses the represent the lightest earlier green little baby leaves tale on [ some trees].

2 of the apple green ones - which represent half to fully grown leaves to me- which have NOT yet turned emerald/grass-green of Summer yet- i;ll add some fuhia & raspbeerryy /or purples to signify the flowers of late April into May. :love::drool:

Aww - I get that way in the spring, too Dazz I need Green plants and lots of extra light :yes:

:hug:

right now I'm putting together a couple of sims pics :wink":

Back
Top Bottom