PGP-Slow down boys, untie our lace

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Con't

My roomie's calmed down so I feel better in THAT way also . I really only really feel scared when she's gone ballistic like that and for a day or so afterwards.

OF COURSE I shouldn't :rant: ever have to feel that way at all :mad: :madspit: .

They asked mr H"} No, and have to learn to live with 2 NEW roomies?! At least I have one here I get along with quite well!
Plus that THIS street & blocks nearby as far as I know from the addresses IS the BEST block to BE on.
Swith BIG variety of foods/cuisines/ + gormat & organc// Subway & Buses I really have use for // good restaurants/take- out places; Chineese/, Indian, Pizza, Tex-Mex.....// Newstand-candy & coffes shop //Stationary plus Supply store. Big beautiful trees and many little gardens :heart: b/c of all the small apt buildings and Brownstones!
The Extas Pluses?? :love: around half a mile away from the Berooklyn Botanical Garden :love:, the Central Library......

I hardly could have done Better wishing.............. :heart:

I'm being logged off ........... but i have a 2nd session bbs!

Last edited:
this time I brought my lace-bodice! :D

:wink:

I got 23 mins - so I hope you return b4 that sg :D

in the mean time...... *talking to self*

That Larry pic where he's quietly looking out into the crowd....that's one of the :drool: loveliest I've ever seen of him.

ANd the photos of them all waving 'TTFN" are :cute::drool:

You know that kind of tye-died Red & Black Adam shirt with the "atomic wheat" :giggle: symbol on it........ I'm :yikes: looking for a bathing suit [1 piece or a long-covered Tankini].
I saw one [I need a lighter colored one - so i couldn't get this] that LOOKED almost like the that tye-died shirt of Adam's !

IF i got it I'd probably would be :lmao: :lmao: off & on when I remembered that!

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

I still love your winking sheep AVI :giggle:

:hug: how are you?

i know! it makes me laugh everythime i see it.

:hug: I'm pretty good. slightly sleep deprived, but what else is new?:wink:

I don't suppose you saw earlier when i posted about how happy inside the sims decoratin for xmas made me? :love:

Dazz :hug:
Sadly, it did not. the paper writing elves never showed up. how are you?
Check out the ms paint caption thread.....;)

Hi sami!
:hug:

How's by you?

The WhO are playing at Nassau Coliseum mARCH 11 TH ??

Ijust heard their Endless Wire album at my sis's the previous weekend . I WAS impressed with ALOT of it. WIll put it on my eventually will buy it. However i will make a tape of it for my walkman from my sister's copy till then :D.

The Del8uux U218 comes first so I can get Milan DVD!

:der: :uhoh:
it IS {Milan} A Visual DVD isn't it?? Other-wise i might not bother.

Last edited:
MBS said:

I don't suppose you saw earlier when i posted about how happy inside the sims decoratin for xmas made me? :love:

Dazz :hug:
Sadly, it did not. the paper writing elves never showed up. how are you?
Check out the ms paint caption thread.....;)

what/ where this SIm thing you mention?

No writing elves for you? :madspit:

ms paint caption thread? In PLEBA or PLEBANS.......? Or LS?

dazzledbylight said:

what/ where this SIm thing you mention?

No writing elves for you? :madspit:

ms paint caption thread? In PLEBA or PLEBANS.......? Or LS?

earlier in this thread, sg posted pics of the dorms being decorated...and i was asking her if she saw where i commented on how much i loved it.

No, maybe Santa didnt give them the write address :angry:

It's in pleba :)
It offers amusement and my mad paint "skillz"...aka one step up from stick people. :lol:

I'm doing my best, Dazz - sorry - my system just experienced a fatal error and was forced to re-boot :yikes:

dazzbruce.jpg

Back
Top Bottom