PGP - Remembering the good ole days

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

:uhoh: :reject: :lol: They don't call me Sad Girl for nothin' :wink: :hug:

tear-mongerer!!!! :madwife:

:hug:

You guys show up in dublin June 20th. Now *That* would be a party!

Mucca said:

I'm happy to hear that you and your friends have all found what your looking for :wink:

I've always preferred having a very small tight-knit group rather than a huge one but not really truly knowing each person.

yeah, and we know each other so well that we know all our oddities and bad points and still love each other... we would be there no matter what for each other!

Molly Bloom said:

yes! i am sure you have!! and just so you dont all think i am full of phooey
here is me and my man last fall in venice

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/Maudelynn/rome/DSCN1024.jpg

I went to Venice last summer with my parents and we were one tour group. Our group went for a gondola ride on 3 or four seperate gondolas. Personally I don't think it'd be a very romantic experience if I ever went again with a guy cause when I went the gondolier (is that what you call the guys who row thing?) in front of us kept scratching his bum and I caught our guy picking his nose.....:| Plus, I found a dead pigeon floating around at one part of the canal.....A very amusing experience though. :lol:

bonoishot said:

:madwife::angry::mad:

whos john stossel? a radio/Tv presenter? :reject:

yes, he does a segment on a show called 20/20. ignorant, ignorant comments this time around.

ruffian said:
to continue, Stossel is arguing that aid to Africa is stupid because of corrupt governments, which is such a stupid argument--and though corruption exists there is no doubt that aid reaches people when the U.S. allies itself with non-governmental organizations. ok, i'm done with my rant.

they showed a clip of Bono talking right before One at one of the Vertigo shows and I got that butterfly feeling. glory days!

But if Stossel knew his stuff, he'd know that one of the requirements of the aid is that governments be more open... :madwife:

I don't mind people that have valid criticisms, but people that criticize without doing their homework? :|

Mucca said:

I went to Venice last summer with my parents and we were one tour group. Our group went for a gondola ride on 3 or four seperate gondolas. Personally I don't think it'd be a very romantic experience if I ever went again with a guy cause when I went the gondolier (is that what you call the guys who row thing?) in front of us kept scratching his bum and I caught our guy picking his nose.....:| Plus, I found a dead pigeon floating around at one part of the canal.....A very amusing experience though. :lol:
:lmao: ok, that's a powerful visual, a bum-picking gondolier!

~BrightestStar~ said:

You would think senior year would be the one, but it's not all it's stacked up to be. Beside, people are stressing more about grades and such that year.

Why don't you convince that scietist of yours to build a time machine. :wink:

Very true.

I'll should eh? Maybe after he finishes his new version of the orgasmatron :shifty:

Mucca said:

Personally I don't think it'd be a very romantic experience if I ever went again with a guy cause when I went the gondolier (is that what you call the guys who row thing?) in front of us kept scratching his bum and I caught our guy picking his nose.....:| Plus, I found a dead pigeon floating around at one part of the canal.....A very amusing experience though. :lol:

OMG
What a mentall image!:lmao:!!!

That's not your ideal romantic setting? :wink:

ruffian said:

You guys show up in dublin June 20th. Now *That* would be a party!

:hyper: You have no idea how much I would love that!

I think it will be a few years before I've saved up enough money for overseas travel, though :sigh:

Molly Bloom said:
VP..
oh i cannot stand that social vampirism... that is what i call it... take take take and never give... always having to have the worst problems..ick...

It happens. It hurts though, to see people's true colours. I've gone above and beyond for her numerous times. :shrug:

i keep getting kicked off MSN :grumpy:

yes, VP, i agree with everything you say. it's so easy to criticize in uninformed sound bytes...

Mucca said:

eep! our gondolier was wonderful.. sang and whistled and said he was casanovas great great great great grandson... which is actually possible as casanova did get around...
he was so funny and reminded us to kiss under every bridge... it was really romantic!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/Maudelynn/rome/DSCN1062.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/Maudelynn/rome/DSCN1026.jpg

but then again, anywhere i go with my guy is romantic :D

Sad_Girl said:

:hyper: You have no idea how much I would love that!

I think it will be a few years before I've saved up enough money for overseas travel, though :sigh:

well, by that time they might finish up the Vertigo tour, at the rate we are going :lol: something to plan for the future, for sure.

i have to go to bed soon--have to give a presentation for parents tomorrow at school :(

Molly Bloom said:

yeah, and we know each other so well that we know all our oddities and bad points and still love each other... we would be there no matter what for each other!

God, I remember the first year my group of friends met each other. A year after everyone started picking at everyone's bad points....it was ridiculous! :|

~BrightestStar~ said:

Congrats Sarah!! :hyper:
:dance:
Does that mean you can play with us? :flirt:

Sadly, no....I now have an essay due on friday (that I've barely started), a test on friday and then a test on monday. Then I'm free to play for a week :drool: :flirt:

Mucca said:

:lmao:

circa1992 said:

:flirt:

Sadly, no....I now have an essay due on friday (that I've barely started), a test on friday and then a test on monday. Then I'm free to play for a week :drool:

:(
well when you are done... we can have a party then!!

Molly Bloom said:

:(
well when you are done... we can have a party then!!

We can start the party on my birthday because that's when I finish projects for the year :D

~BrightestStar~ said:

It's the weekend my dear!
You need a break...before you do this: :combust:

:hug: I know I do....I'll have a break in 10 days :love:

gondolier.jpg

i am imagining this guy picking his butt and it is making me laugh out loud :lmao: poor Mucca!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom