PGP - PLEBAholics Unanonymous:- we're addicted and proud

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:
No clue which direction it is from here, I just know it's about an hour away :lol: If it was closer I would've said you two should come to the Elevation show in Orangeville on Sat night, but that's a bit of a drive :wink: (I'm going, provided my credit card payments last weekend end up on my card in time to rent the car :giggle: )

Sounds like fun! :) Unfortunately, Sarah's got a buttload of work coming up, and I can't do *anything* until I get this thesis done. No fun for me. :shame: I'm determined...

Hey Jez! :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Sorry, had to go stick dinner in the oven. I need a rich man to take me out for dinner every night. :drool:

My mom is well, thanks. Things are getting back to normal with her. She has her ob-gyn post-op check-up next week, and since we haven't heard anything yet, we're assuming it'll go well.

If you find a spare rich man, send him to me. :drool:

Glad things are well with your mum. :hug: Good luck with the check up next week. :hug:

Good luck with the thesis. Im sure you will do great. :hug::kiss:

Hey Wild :hug: VP :hug: Drea :hug: sorry, nothing like either. It's more of a "you're-going-to-get-a-jeadache-trying-to-decipher-my-posts" -warning. (Not to mention the head ache I'm going to get from correcting my typing all the time :lol: )

I'm so tired, and I probably have a bit of a cold coming on...

And I'm trying to come up with a way to save money for the fall term. We're getting an offer to spend two of our school placement weeks in Edinburgh :hyper:

WildHoney said:
VP does that mean once you've finished your thesis , you're done??

Yes!! Completely and utterly done!! :drool:

Until I apply for grad school. :shifty: :lol: But yeah, finished for the next year or so. It's too late to apply for this September....and if I get a job I really like, I may put it off for a few years.

VintagePunk said:

Yes!! Completely and utterly done!! :drool:

Until I apply for grad school. :shifty: :lol: But yeah, finished for the next year or so. It's too late to apply for this September....and if I get a job I really like, I may put it off for a few years.

I don't know how you study, i'm proud of you and totally in awe of any of you girls that are studying :love: :hug:

My brain hurts just thinking about it :yikes:

WildHoney said:

:hyper: Plebans :drool: :flirt:

Even better, we could post on pleba whilst chatting away :lol:

Captain Bono at our service ...... :shifty:

:lol: Wild m'dear, considering what his bandmates have said about his driving... I hope he'd just be playing Captain and not steering :wink:

Aww, thanks Wild! :hug: That's so sweet. the field is so huge, and I'm just starting in it, so oftentimes, I feel really inadequate.

I've gotta run now, my dinner's ready. :sad: Well, sad that I've gotta go for now, happy about dinner. I'm hungry. :lol:

See you all later. :hug: Since I'm going to be working and on the computer more, I'm sure I'll get to stop in a bit more frequently in the next while.

Take care everyone. :kiss:

Bye VP :hug: Jem :hug:

I think I'm going to call it a night too, I'm starting to correct sentences that are already correct :lol:

Night everyone :hug:

Back
Top Bottom