PGP: Now Interviewing Applicants for World's Best Band....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, Frankie, what are you doing at home?!?! Get in the car woman!!!!

Thanks for the kudos Ali and Jen. :hug:

The girl who helped me come up with the idea is supposed to be doing Bono and Adam (so to speak :lol: ) But I haven't heard from her in awhile. I hope she's making progress.

:hug: Night Zooey!

There's something to be said for being stuck at work, girls. :wink: I'd be there if I could.

RegularBonoFan said:
There's something to be said for being stuck at work, girls. :wink: I'd be there if I could.
I feel your pain... the day after I met Edge and Larry outside the hotel, I had to go back to work... and that was when Bono came out, of course!

And it was my birthday, too. Sigh.

Next time I take a whole week off!

Alisaura said:

I feel your pain... the day after I met Edge and Larry outside the hotel, I had to go back to work... and that was when Bono came out, of course!

And it was my birthday, too. Sigh.

Next time I take a whole week off!
*whine* he's less than an hour away! but I'm stuck here and I've never been to Park City, let alone driven there myself in the dark of the night. But it's Bono. And Edge. And Larry and...Adaaaaaaaaaaam :drool:

Ooh, it's snowing. nope. Not driving the canyons in the snow. I dont' wanna die.

Alisaura said:
:yikes:

Fair enough, death is best avoided :yes:
Yeah, I love the guys, but U2 is not worth death.

Part of me still wants to go, yelling "It's Sparky for fuck's sake! What are you waiting for?" That must be the crazy part.

I claim this page for Ireland!

Sorry, joke from another site where if you get the top post on the page, you get to "claim" it for something. :reject:

Last edited:
Stupid question from somone who's never seen snow except for once on the ski slopes...

What makes canyons so dangerous in snow?

Alisaura said:
Stupid question from somone who's never seen snow except for once on the ski slopes...

What makes canyons so dangerous in snow?
Uhm, well, it snows a bit thicker in the mountains and it's really steep and slick and you slide like you have no traction. Semis regularly have to use tire chains. Imagine a two-lane road and on one side of you is mountain and the other is a steep drop off you can't even see the bottom of. :yikes: Yeah, not gonna drive that. Even for Sparky.

Night girls! :hug:

:yikes: :yikes:

Well, I did say it was a stupid question. In my head I was wondering if you'd be driving along the bottom of the canyon and in danger of avalanches or something :reject:

Don't blame you for not braving those roads! That'd be hairy enough in good weather and daylight. :uhoh:

'night Frankie :hug:

random - :lmao: my partner is on the other computer with random music on, mysterious ways is and hes singing along .. :lol: for a man who hates u2 its pretty fekking funny ...

mysterious_jen said:
random - :lmao: my partner is on the other computer with random music on, mysterious ways is and hes singing along .. :lol: for a man who hates u2 its pretty fekking funny ...

Maybe you should've walked in there and danced for him :wink:

Car broke down on the way home - fortunately still very close to friend's house. They kept me company waiting for the RACV ... and then when the RACV guy told me my fuel pump was cactus, they waited with me again (and brought me jaffles!) until the tow truck guy showed up. And damn if he didn't look a lot like Mr Mullen. Short blond spiky hair, one earring, got the whole chiselled thing going on, too.

So, now my car is parked out the front of my mechanic (did I mention I had the bloody thing serviced A WEEK AGO), and I will pop over in the morning and ask them nicely to put a new fuel pump in, please... and while you're at it, fix the brake light that was broken when you were looking at it last weekend.

Also, the battery was as dry as a bone, but that wasn't what made my car stop. And it did just stop, in mid-vroom... bye bye revs. SO glad that happened late at night on a quiet road, and not barrelling down the freeway at 100kph on the way to work tomorrow.

George, my parking angel, is still looking out for me. I guess it was about time something crappy happened to me :lol:

:crack: bloody hell... played on a Wii the first time in my life last night....and my right arm HURTS now ... ack! but I did own at tennis tho :lol:

Alisaura said:
:

I think the ### thing started with Wild making a typo... Either her or Sicy decided it was a Pleban perversion code or something :giggle:

:lol: something like that, or it was sicy making the typo,... can't really remember!

RegularBonoFan said:
Elevation:

H|x---x---x---x---|x-x-x---xxx-----|x-x-x---x---x---|x-x-x-----------|
S|----o-------o---|----o-------o---|----o-------o---|----o-----o---oo|
T|----------------|----------------|----------------|---------o--oo--|
B|o-----o---o---o-|o-----o---o---o-|o-----o---o---o-|o-------o--o----|
|1 & 2 & 3 & 4 & |1 & 2 & 3 & 4 & |1 & 2 & 3 & 4 & |1 & 2 & 3 &4

:scratch: ok... I totally don't follow that.......

:lol: good thing I ain't a drummer!
H = hi hat? S = Snare? T = Tom and B is bass/kickdrum?

mysterious_jen said:

:lol: seems familiar! Sometimes people see my U2 tshirts or whatever, and they just say U2 SUCKS to piss me off.... then later I catch them singing along to a U2 song on the radio or w/e, and I ask them do you like that song? they reply they do.... and I ask them if they know who's the artist.... :rolleyes: they never know...

:wink: but they shut up after I tell them it's U2, so that's nice!

Back
Top Bottom