PGP: Now Interviewing Applicants for World's Best Band....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RegularBonoFan said:
I...stole them from a friend who said I could have some...then turned her back.

Were you or were you not the one who stated that popcorn jb's were to be coveted and worshipped but never, not ever stolen :shame:

It is you, dear, who will get the spanking. Come here!

:shifty: Busted...
ass.gif
Hit me with your best shot.

Maybe she meant that popcorn jelly beans are never to be stolen from her (or me)... not other people who don't appreciate them the same way.... :angel:

Hooray for finishing projects! :yippie:

It's not much, Jen.... :reject:

zuropa_fit said:
Ali, did you wind up playing bass yesterday or were you busy writing all evening/night?
I did get a good hour of practice in :yes: My housemate and her brother came home and caught me in the middle of Zoo Station :eek: :reject:

Might see if I can do some more before I go out tonight :hmm:

I wrote a drum tab last night. No idea where it came from, other than 7 hours of a rock documentary :crack: Woke up, scribbled it down, then went back to sleep.

^ Pretty much my thoughts too! Well, I figured there must be some way of notating (I think I just made that word up) drum parts...

Elevation:

H|x---x---x---x---|x-x-x---xxx-----|x-x-x---x---x---|x-x-x-----------|
S|----o-------o---|----o-------o---|----o-------o---|----o-----o---oo|
T|----------------|----------------|----------------|---------o--oo--|
B|o-----o---o---o-|o-----o---o---o-|o-----o---o---o-|o-------o--o----|
|1 & 2 & 3 & 4 & |1 & 2 & 3 & 4 & |1 & 2 & 3 & 4 & |1 & 2 & 3 &4

That's spaced funny because it's not courier font where everything is spaced equally, but I didn't write that (obviously) Just a suggestion of one. The one I wrote is an original. Now I need to get to a drumset and play it :lol:

Have you been playing drums long, Frankie?

I can't improvise, and I don't think I have the sort of brain that can pull original music out of the ether. I'm always impressed by people who can :bow:

Back
Top Bottom