PGP: Now Interviewing Applicants for World's Best Band....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*has severe U23D wantage* Ack.

I saw one review that said "No one looks cooler five storeys tall than Adam Clayton" or something like that. :giggle:

I saw that, thanks Zooey :D

I'm going to try to get a bunch of Melbourne fans along to the first screening here, so we can all go fannish together :D

I lost my friends in the crowd at the real shows, so I might get to see a U2 concert next to my friends this time :wink:

Alisaura said:
I'm going to try to get a bunch of Melbourne fans along to the first screening here, so we can all go fannish together :D

I lost my friends in the crowd at the real shows, so I might get to see a U2 concert next to my friends this time :wink:

you mean all go totally APE SHIT together ! :rockon:

and yes having SEVERE wantage .... :scream: i have emailed sydney and melbourne imax to see if they know anything.

and this is the reply i got -

Thanks for your enquiry.

At this stage we are still in negotiations with film distributors for the U2 3D Movie, so nothing has been set in stone as yet.

Having said that, we are already showing the trailer for it on the front of BEOWULF 3D.

I think the film is set for a late January 2008 release in the US.

Check back on our website for updates as it gets closer.

:crack: i have been checking their websites for ages.

There's so many of you, that'll be awesome when it happens. There was a discussion elsewhere of how to act - sit like in a normal movie (but sing and squeal under your breath) or jump up and yell like at a concert. Some guy bought back row seats just so he could jump around without bugging people!

Jen, I heard April 10 for Melbourne...

Yeah, I won't know what to do either :lol: If it's as immersive as everyone says, I'd want to jump around... but only if everyone else does too :reject:
Someone said the volume is as loud as a concert anyway, so the others might not hear me howling along... right?? :uhoh:

:lmao: I'm gonna do whatever everyone else is doing in the theatre, though I'll probably be awed into silence for the first part.

I got up front cause it's the closest I'm ever gonna get to front row U2 in my lifetime.

daygloeyes2 said:
Hi ladies! :kiss: I am currently soaking my tired feet in hot water and drinking a glass of Pinot Grigio. :love:

*sigh* sounds nice :yes:

I'm finishing my art project (months and months of work) and watching Popmart.... Pleeeeeeez, Pleeeeeeeeeeez

zuropa_fit said:

*sigh* sounds nice :yes:

I'm finishing my art project (months and months of work) and watching Popmart.... Pleeeeeeez, Pleeeeeeeeeeez
I've considered playing albums and painting while I listen or doing pop art portraits of the boys, but I'm too afraid of screwing up :reject:

mysterious_jen said:
im debating geting on the treadmill, making a start on dinner or doing the damm work i am meant to do for tomorrow :sigh:

Is it Sunday where you are already? Monday's a holiday for us (Martin Luther King Day)

:hug: It's ok, Jen. We'll just have to have Wild give you a spanking later :evil: :giggle:

Zooey - Holiday-schmoliday. I have to work anyway.

:spanking: sounds good ! yeah it is sunday here. very uneventful day other than i have run out of time to do most things i want to do . we have next monday off as a public holiday for australia day , which was the day some dude bumped his boat into the country over 200 odd years ago .

What do you do for a living, DG? If you don't mind me asking :shifty:

Waitressing is hard work. :hug: I always tip well because it is such a hard, thankless job, except for those.

Ali - :shifty: Popcorn jelly bellies! :yippie:

Hey DG! :wave: Glad you're feeling better :hug:

I loved the Outback Steakhouse I went to in Hawaii... :lol: Too funny. :wink:

And Hey Jen too... I forgot to say Hi as well :reject: :wave:

I've got birthday drinks to go to for a (U2 fan!) friend tonight... who has drinks on a Sunday night, I ask you.... *RE*

Popcorn jelly bellys.... :drool: I found one in the bag I keep at work, the other day.... *swoon* I et it before anyone else could see it :shifty:

Alisaura said:

Popcorn jelly bellys.... :drool: I found one in the bag I keep at work, the other day.... *swoon* I et it before anyone else could see it :shifty:
I...stole them from a friend who said I could have some...then turned her back.

Back
Top Bottom