PGP- Morals: We haz them??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didn't get scared out of it. He does look kind of drugged out. And really, really tan. I wonder if they put makeup on him for the video. :lol: He'd just been to France for that guy's weekend with Guggi and Gavin a few days before it happened, maybe it was the lingering effects of that.

I can't even remember what I did 5 minutes ago, but I can apparently remember some random thing that Bono did over a year ago. :rolleyes:

Thora, that hat is very cute!

On the way home, I was listening to a bootleg I'd downloaded (Vertigo, San Jose, IEM! Yay.) and LOLed for real on the bus, as Bono started COBL by singing:

"The more you know, the less you know"

:lol:

Okay, Bono looks gooood in that hospital clip. :reject: I thought he did in the weeks after during his recovery, from the few pictures we got to see. He looked really rested and healthy, and probably a good 10 yrs younger.

I think so too VP. He actually looks rested! But it makes sense really, he probably got more rest there than he had in ages, or has since, because he was FORCED to! LOL.

tumblr_ln84z3dlli1qbvmgr.jpg

How YOU doin'?

That pic about floored me when I saw it last night. I didn't even notice the eye for a few moments, but when I did, holyyyyy :faint: Wonder who was on the receiving end of that bit of slyness. :ohmy:

Did someone say EDGE BUTT?!

100_0678.jpg

Edge butt.

He wants it.

I'm good, thank you. :) How have you been? Going to any shows? Cannot recall if I've asked you this before :hmm:

I had a bunch planned, but I just started a new job at the end of March, and so I only have a couple of vacation days for the next year. Because of that, I dropped all my shows but Toronto.

How about you? You went to Anaheim, right? Any others?

I think so too VP. He actually looks rested! But it makes sense really, he probably got more rest there than he had in ages, or has since, because he was FORCED to! LOL.

Exactly! The difference is amazing to me.

I had a bunch planned, but I just started a new job at the end of March, and so I only have a couple of vacation days for the next year. Because of that, I dropped all my shows but Toronto.

How about you? You went to Anaheim, right? Any others?

Exactly! The difference is amazing to me.

Aha. :hmm:

Yep I did Anaheim both nights. They were amazing, as you probably know by now. :)

Yeah, I heard (so glad you and the others got to see them!) but honestly, I've had SO much going on the past few months that I haven't really been in U2 mode lately. I'm a bad, bad fan. :tsk:

Hey, you're here. I've had times where I couldn't be the best fan. Remember that 3D movie? Did I see it? NO. I just had a baby and returned to work after leave. Yet, am I scheduling that same child's birthday party around my U2 schedule. Yes. So it all balances out. I'm either a a bad fan or bad mom. :sad:

I know. :( One of us needs to win the lottery...

Hey, you're here. I've had times where I couldn't be the best fan. Remember that 3D movie? Did I see it? NO. I just had a baby and returned to work after leave. Yet, am I scheduling that same child's birthday party around my U2 schedule. Yes. So it all balances out. I'm either a a bad fan or bad mom. :sad:

Ha, yeah, it's kind of hard, with the stuff that life throws at you, to maintain a constant super obsessive interest for decades.

Sounds great, but sadly I'm not premium any more :( Are you on facebook??

I'm not. :( And I typed out and sent it before I saw this message. :lol:

BD, you can still get PM's even if you're not premium

<--- cheapo

I have over a thousand messages in my inbox, I need to get cleaning! :lol:

I know. :( One of us needs to win the lottery...

Ha, yeah, it's kind of hard, with the stuff that life throws at you, to maintain a constant super obsessive interest for decades.

I'm not. :( And I typed out and sent it before I saw this message. :lol:

Ah :( You can post it on my profile, which is super private, restricted only to friends, and I can delete it right after. :p

Back
Top Bottom