PGP- Morals: We haz them??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So have there been any good pictures posted yet? I know it's hopeless to think that there will be shirtless Larry pics, unless some sneaky fan managed to snag something...

It's rainy and grey here today. :sigh: Boo-urns! The last 2 days were really gorgeous and warm, so this is depressing.

5 more says of work!:hyper:

Hi everyone! :wave:

:wave:

So have there been any good pictures posted yet? I know it's hopeless to think that there will be shirtless Larry pics, unless some sneaky fan managed to snag something...

It's rainy and grey here today. :sigh: Boo-urns! The last 2 days were really gorgeous and warm, so this is depressing.

Trust me, I keep checking. I even checked youtube in case someone with seats behind the stage filmed them coming off stage :wink:

:lol:

U2 should take advice from them :sexywink:

Well, not sure I want them taking TOO much advice... unless we get to follow them around and be those girls in every city! Then I'm totally ok with it!

Ok, first - ew. Thinking of VanHagar bumping uglies under the stage or anywhere for that matter is really squick worthy.

Second, I'm not that great with sharing so unless I was going to be one and only tour concubine, this doesn't work for me. :no:

:lol: Awesome! :wink:

I have only 7 more days of work until I head to Montreal. Woop woop! :cabbagepatch:

Yay! :hyper: I have to write an entire essay before I leave :down:

Ok, first - ew. Thinking of VanHagar bumping uglies under the stage or anywhere for that matter is really squick worthy.

Second, I'm not that great with sharing so unless I was going to be one and only tour concubine, this doesn't work for me. :no:

I'd be sloppy seconds for any of them :evil:

I'm... not really sure I could share either. I'd want to be the only one. :reject: :lol:

Ew. That sucks. :( Hope it isn't too stressful or difficult to write.

It's not super hard but it just sucks having to get it done before Montreal :angry: I hate writing essays!

Drea would!:wink:

Off to work. Have a great day everyone!

Later! :hug:

You girls have seen Adam's quote about that pic, right? :wink:

If I have, I don't remember it!

The internet is being MEAN to me today.
a) I submitted an article last night and just got a note back from the copy editor saying the website for one of the hotels I wrote about isn't working. I checked and yeah, it's down. They can't approve my article till the site is working- grr!

b)The banner at the top of the boards keeps advertising Burn Notice. The dude I posted about last night was in an episode last season. Thanks for the reminder, ad.

Congrats with Camille Comet! :)

Yeah, I remember it being in my hand when I was induced with my daughter.....almost 3 years ago. I think it's easier for the patient. I do recall them having trouble. They wanted to pit it in my left (dominant hand). I'd given platelets in my right so the veins are better. After they failed with the left they finally went to the right. Meanwhile my husband turned green because he hates needles.

Happy birthday to your daughter!!

Thanks you guys! I can't believe my kids are grownups already. :ohmy:
Oh well, at least I'm not one. :shifty:

:hmm: Don't we have any nurses around here to confirm the IV thing? I just know it looked normal to me to see it there.

So whuuut? Shirtless Larry? :shifty:

And whuuuuuuuuuut?? Leatherless Bono??? :angry: that's just wrong. :sad:

In case you guys haven't checked I posted a ton of Anaheim pics for romi. There are pics there that could poke your eye out from across the Atlantic. :ohmy: :giggle: This one is amusing though...

AnaheimRomanGokhman54.jpg

o hai Edge! :cute:

Have a great day everyone, I won't be back til tonight. Gg I'll try and get on that gif! :sexywink:

I don't remember Adam's quote about that photo, but I do remember Anton's gloating about being the only one in the room with Bono during the bathtub photo. *jealous* !! :drool:

A couple more just for the heck of it.

AnaheimRomanGokhman39.jpg

AnaheimRomanGokhman65.jpg

AnaheimRomanGokhman3.jpg

AnaheimRomanGokhman69.jpg

AnaheimRomanGokhman20.jpg

AnaheimRomanGokhman24.jpg

Later! :wave:

When I was 37, I dated a guy who was 24. :reject: I was in university, and he was in my program, so we had a lot of classes together. He asked me how old I was. i told him and he didn't believe me. Said he'd buy that I was 27, but not 37. I had to show him my ID. :lol: He was a sweet kid, but immature. I knew it wouldn't last, but it was fun. :)

We kept in touch for a long time after school ended, but it's been a couple of years now.

Cradle snatcher :tsk:

How cold is it in TB, Kristen? :ohmy: It's 12 here and very gloomy.

I want my summer back NAO!! :scream: If the weather keeps up the way it has been in Montreal, according to the Weather Network, it's going to be hawt and sunny while we're there! :drool: :love:

Are you going to Moncton too DG?? I told Val a few days ago it wasn't gonna happen for me but if you two are going I might have to reconsider it :hmm:

I'm not. :( But Cori is flying in and out of Boston and driving to Moncton, so when she gets back to Boston from Moncton we're probably going to meet up for dinner or something. :)

How great would it be if Montreal is like mid-70s? :drool: I'm seriously considering some kind of tent, just for the shade! Although being the weirdo that I am, I would probably love being able to crawl in and get some introvert time now and then. :D Or just send Edge some tweets- "Tent near the front of GA line, come on over!"

I'm not. :( But Cori is flying in and out of Boston and driving to Moncton, so when she gets back to Boston from Moncton we're probably going to meet up for dinner or something. :)

HUZZAH! :)

Yeah, I'm going to have to haul ass on Sunday (and this will depend on how late I sleep after the show ... knowing me, I'll be awake and ready to go at 6. :lol: ) to make the whole drive back down to Boston and get there at a reasonable hour.

I'm staying by the airport - never been to Boston. Is there any chance I could have you come out toward the airport for dinner? I don't know that I want to really attempt driving around Boston any more than I have to. :reject:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom